Documentary The Vietnam War

5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 3 Votes
Title: The Vietnam War

Genre: Documentary

First aired: 2017-09-17

Cast: Peter Coyote

Overview: An immersive 360-degree narrative telling the epic story of the Vietnam War as it has never before been told on film. Featuring testimony from nearly 80 witnesses, including many Americans who fought in the war and others who opposed it, as well as Vietnamese combatants and civilians from both the winning and losing sides.

10 part TV show documenting the history of Vietnam from 1858 to 1961. Watched the first episode last week and it was very interesting indeed.

Episode 2 on right now - all 1hr 45 mins of it.

The full length version is currently playing on PBS America - Freeview channel 94. I think it airs on Wednesdays and Thursdays at various times.

  • Like
Reactions: Franco Pinion

I watched it on BBC 4 last year. Brilliant series.

Outstanding documentary series. Seems to have passed a lot of people by. It's quite the commitment, close to twenty hours, but its comprehensiveness is unbelievable.

This Vietnam War documentary is good.

    Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 27 May 2019. Xbox One Deals...
  • Sad Professor
    Sad Professor replied to the thread Huawei Phones.
    The Huawei issue has been doing the rounds in the UK for years and at one time they actually provided the UK government with the source...
  • Sad Professor
    Sad Professor replied to the thread Fantasy Game of Thrones.
    No matter which ending they had gone with people would still complain. I didn't mind how they tied it all together, there were some...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Summer Transfer Window 2019.
    I think a player with the nickname ‘slab head’ is always worth the money :ROFLMAO:
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Science Fiction Westworld.
    No idea if the next series will be much kop, thought the second one was right up its own arse and where it goes next is questionable...
  • David76
    David76 posted the thread Codemasters reveals new Grid game in VIDEO GAME NEWS.
    Codemasters has just announced that an all-new Grid will be coming to consoles and PC later this year, with the fourth instalment in the...
  • David76
    David76 added the media item Grid - Reveal Trailer to Video Games.
    Check out the first reveal trailer for the Grid reboot.
    Grid - Reveal Trailer
  • David76
    The Xbox Backward Compatibility Sale is back again this year, and this time they are discounting more games in the catalogue than ever...
  • Cherub
    Cherub replied to the thread Fantasy Game of Thrones.
    The series ended where Season 1 began. With the Stark family. I think they got the ending right in many ways.
  • Aimie
    Aimie replied to the thread Science Fiction Westworld.
    Season 3 trailer