Documentary The Vietnam War

Welcome to our online community. Feel free to sign up today. Everyone is welcome here.
Join The Conversation

Latest Posts New Threads

Title: The Vietnam War

Genre: Documentary

First aired: 2017-09-17

Cast: Peter Coyote

Overview: An immersive 360-degree narrative telling the epic story of the Vietnam War as it has never before been told on film. Featuring testimony from nearly 80 witnesses, including many Americans who fought in the war and others who opposed it, as well as Vietnamese combatants and civilians from both the winning and losing sides.

10 part TV show documenting the history of Vietnam from 1858 to 1961. Watched the first episode last week and it was very interesting indeed.

Episode 2 on right now - all 1hr 45 mins of it.

The full length version is currently playing on PBS America - Freeview channel 94. I think it airs on Wednesdays and Thursdays at various times.

I watched it on BBC 4 last year. Brilliant series.