The Upside (2019)

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Upside (2019)

Tagline: Based on a true story.

Genre: Comedy, Drama

Director: Neil Burger

Cast: Kevin Hart, Bryan Cranston, Nicole Kidman, Julianna Margulies, Aja Naomi King, Golshifteh Farahani, Genevieve Angelson, Suzanne Savoy, Rachel Alana Handler, Junnie Lopez, Pia Mechler, Tate Donovan, Amara Karan, Jahi Di'Allo Winston, Ursula Triplett, Mark Kochanowicz, Annie Pisapia, Phillip Chorba, Alisha Poland, Julie Stackhouse, Lyman Chen, Gary Ayash, Jennifer Butler, Laura Hart, Jeffrey Mowery, Rachel Christopher, Madeleine Woolner, Charmar Jeter, Matthew D'Arcy, Brian Gallagher, Charles W Harris III, Nikki Corinne Thomas, Gemma McIlhenny

Release: 2019-01-10

Runtime: 126

Plot: Phillip is a wealthy quadriplegic who needs a caretaker to help him with his day-to-day routine in his New York penthouse. He decides to hire Dell, a struggling parolee who's trying to reconnect with his ex and his young son. Despite coming from two different worlds, an unlikely friendship starts to blossom.

Typical feel-good movie. Kevin Hart and Bryan Cranston are really good fits for the roles they play.

I prefer the original, The Intouchables, but this is okay too.

  • Some Random Guy
    Some Random Guy replied to the thread Captain Vincent Kompany has left Manchester City.
    Great player, captain and ambassador. He will definitely be missed by City.
  • Some Random Guy
    Some Random Guy replied to the thread The Latest Boxing Crack.
    The power Wilder has is frightening, the sound of that punch connecting was sickening. Shame he’s an absolute idiot.
  • SteveO
    SteveO replied to the thread Summer Transfer Window 2019.
    Lloyd Kelly signs for Bournemouth. I thought he would have signed for Liverpool. Young left back but sounds like he could be a good one.
  • SteveO
    SteveO replied to the thread Captain Vincent Kompany has left Manchester City.
    Kompany personified the character that was needed to drag city out of the old haphazard ways and into the new era of Mancini and beyond...
  • SteveO
    Captain Vincent Kompany has left Manchester City to become player-manager at former club Anderlecht. The 33-year-old defender has...
  • Dylan
    Dylan replied to the thread FA Cup 2018/19.
    Fantastic from Man City. I didn't give Watford much of a chance beforehand but I didn't expect them to get hammered either.
  • Dylan
    Dylan replied to the thread The Latest Boxing Crack.
    Good win for Billy Joe Saunders last night. Still can't believe one judge gave Isufi 3 rounds. Forget about drug testing the fighters...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Angel Has Fallen (2019).
    Sign me up. Love these cheesy actioners. Not overly mad on the being-framed-and-on-the-run-to-prove-his-innocence plot. Going a bit...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread FA Cup 2018/19.
    City are on a different level. They made that look ridiculously easy. Could have been different if Pereyra had put that early chance...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Days Gone (Bend Studios).
    Was that the one where you used the napalm molotovs?