8 - Underneath It All - 5:02
9 - Excuse Me Mr. - 3:04
10 - Running - 4:00
11 - Spiderwebs - 4:27
12 - Simple Kind of Life - 4:15
13 - Don't Speak - 4:22
14 - Ex-Girlfriend - 3:31
15 - Trapped in a Box - 3:23
16 - Girls Get the Bass in the Back (Hey Baby remix) - 6:15
17 - Underneath It All (acoustic live) - 3:47

Overview:
The Singles 1992–2003 is a greatest hits album by American rock band No Doubt, released on November 25, 2003 by Interscope Records. It features thirteen of the band's singles from their later three studio albums — Tragic Kingdom, Return of Saturn, and Rock Steady — and the single "Trapped in a Box" from their debut album, No Doubt. The album also included a cover of Talk Talk's song "It's My Life", which was the only new song on the album and which was released as a single. It was released alongside the DVD Rock Steady Live, a video of a concert as part of the band's Rock Steady tour in 2002, and the box set Boom Box, which contained The Singles 1992–2003, Everything in Time, The Videos 1992–2003, and Live in the Tragic Kingdom.
No Doubt went into hiatus in April 2003 after the release of four singles from their fifth studio album, Rock Steady, allowing the four members to spend time with loved ones. This also allowed their lead singer, Gwen Stefani, to work on her solo music side project, under which she has released two albums, Love. Angel. Music. Baby. in November 2004 and The Sweet Escape in December 2006. The band regrouped in September 2003 to record the lead single for the album, "It's My Life", with producer Nellee Hooper. Additionally, in May 2010, the band regrouped again to start work on their latest record.
The album sold moderately well, being certified double platinum in the United States and Canada, and platinum in Australia. It received mostly positive reviews from music critics, who praised the variety of music genres on the album. The album was re-released on November 2, 2010 under the title Icon, featuring a brand-new artwork.

Been listening to this constantly whilst out running or on the exercise bike.

Brilliant collection of songs.

Not sure if Just A Girl is supposed to be an "angry" song but that is my go-to angry tune haha

Music information in first post provided by The AudioDB

  • Gemma
    Gemma reacted to Indigo's comment on blog entry Just Live with Like.
    I dreaded turning 30. Turned out to be one of the best years of my life so far. You're doing great babe, you are an inspiration! xxx
  • Gemma
    Gemma replied to the thread Hi Everyone.
    Welcome, lovely. Great having you here :D
  • Gemma
    Gemma reacted to Indigo's post in the thread Hi Everyone with Love.
    Hi everyone. Just got an invitation to join up from Gemma. Looks great. Looking forward to chatting away.
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Last Site You Visited?.
    Audible. Looking for a new audio book.
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread FA Cup 2018/19.
    No shocks in the fifth round with just the Man United versus Chelsea tie to be played. It would be good to see a "smaller" club like...
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Science Fiction The Orville.
    I actually enjoy this more than Star Trek Discovery. Its the parody show of Star Trek that turned out to be a better Star Trek show...
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread.
    Could backfire then but I guess the Cowboys took the same risk keeping Ezekiel Elliott about the place for so long.
  • Birdman
    Birdman reacted to SteveO's post in the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread with Like.
    Read earlier that no punishment has been decided as yet but he is likely to serve a ban.
  • SteveO
    SteveO replied to the thread The Umbrella Academy.
    Looks intriguing and equally messed up. It was released on Netflix on Friday morning (10 episodes).
  • SteveO
    SteveO posted the thread The Umbrella Academy in ON THE BOX.
    Title: The Umbrella Academy Genre: Action & Adventure, Sci-Fi & Fantasy Creator: Steve Blackman Cast: Ellen Page, Tom Hopper...