8 - Underneath It All - 5:02
9 - Excuse Me Mr. - 3:04
10 - Running - 4:00
11 - Spiderwebs - 4:27
12 - Simple Kind of Life - 4:15
13 - Don't Speak - 4:22
14 - Ex-Girlfriend - 3:31
15 - Trapped in a Box - 3:23
16 - Girls Get the Bass in the Back (Hey Baby remix) - 6:15
17 - Underneath It All (acoustic live) - 3:47

Overview:
The Singles 1992–2003 is a greatest hits album by American rock band No Doubt, released on November 25, 2003 by Interscope Records. It features thirteen of the band's singles from their later three studio albums — Tragic Kingdom, Return of Saturn, and Rock Steady — and the single "Trapped in a Box" from their debut album, No Doubt. The album also included a cover of Talk Talk's song "It's My Life", which was the only new song on the album and which was released as a single. It was released alongside the DVD Rock Steady Live, a video of a concert as part of the band's Rock Steady tour in 2002, and the box set Boom Box, which contained The Singles 1992–2003, Everything in Time, The Videos 1992–2003, and Live in the Tragic Kingdom.
No Doubt went into hiatus in April 2003 after the release of four singles from their fifth studio album, Rock Steady, allowing the four members to spend time with loved ones. This also allowed their lead singer, Gwen Stefani, to work on her solo music side project, under which she has released two albums, Love. Angel. Music. Baby. in November 2004 and The Sweet Escape in December 2006. The band regrouped in September 2003 to record the lead single for the album, "It's My Life", with producer Nellee Hooper. Additionally, in May 2010, the band regrouped again to start work on their latest record.
The album sold moderately well, being certified double platinum in the United States and Canada, and platinum in Australia. It received mostly positive reviews from music critics, who praised the variety of music genres on the album. The album was re-released on November 2, 2010 under the title Icon, featuring a brand-new artwork.

Been listening to this constantly whilst out running or on the exercise bike.

Brilliant collection of songs.

Not sure if Just A Girl is supposed to be an "angry" song but that is my go-to angry tune haha

Music information in first post provided by The AudioDB

    Bandit replied to the thread Summer Transfer Window 2019.
    Could be true! Newcastle United have signed striker Joelinton from Hoffenheim for a club record £40m fee on a six-year deal. The...
  • SteveO
    SteveO replied to the thread Boris Johnson is the new Prime Minister.
    It's a sad indictment on the state of British Politics when nobody is pulling our new Prime Minister up on this;
  • SteveO
    SteveO reacted to Major Tom's post in the thread Pickem/Survivor - 2019 Seasons with Like Like.
    The NFL Pickem and Survivor pools are now open, the first week schedule is available for the Pickem game with Survivor week 1 selection...
  • SteveO
    SteveO replied to the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread.
    The latest OBJ comments are no doubt gonna stir things up among Giants fans such as myself. I get he feels disrespected (if everything...
  • Aimie
    Aimie replied to the thread Boris Johnson is the new Prime Minister.
    Doesn't look great for BoJo regarding Brexit.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Star Trek: Picard.
    I'm betting that's a captured Borg cube! Janeway and the Borg hunters been busy!
    • attachment.jpg
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Tom Clancy's The Division 2 (Ubisoft).
    The first free episode of The Division 2 has been released for Year 1 Pass holders, as part of title update 5, and takes agents into...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom reacted to David76's post in the thread Xbox LIVE Deals with Like Like.
    Exactly the same for me. I've been keeping an eye out for a sale on Nier: Automata, but I know if I buy it it'll hit Game Pass soon...
    Microsoft has announced this week's Deals With Gold for Xbox Live Gold members. These deals run through July 30 Xbox One Deals...
    I don't think Bale to Bayern is too likely; it's not the kind of move they tend to make. Age, injuries, wages, etc - it just doesn't...