Poll The Recent Hot Weather (1 Viewer)

  • Created By Thread starter Major Tom
  • ( Start date , 8 Replies)

How have you found the recent hot weather....?

  • Love it

  • Like it

  • Dislike it

  • Hate it

  • Don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.

How have you found the recent hot weather....?

Therapy Girl
Staff member

Therapy Girl

Jul 14, 2018
I voted "Like it", I do actually love the sun and warm weather but some days and nights were just too hot and muggy that it was uncomfortable.

Gromit
Staff member

Gromit

Jun 26, 2018
I agree with 100% what @Therapy Girl said :)

LouLou
Staff member

LouLou

Jun 18, 2018
I love the sunshine but some days have been too hot.

Creaky
Staff member

Creaky

Most of the time it's been fine, some days have been way too hot though

Janey
Staff member

Janey

I adore the sunshine. In leisure time it was great but not so pleasant when working.

Love it! We've had a fantastic spell. I was in Mexico a few weeks ago and by all accounts it was just as warm here as over there.

Apparently the temperatures are going to soar again next week - but not in Scotland!!!