The Recent Hot Weather (1 Viewer)

  • Created By Thread starter Major Tom
  • ( Start date , 8 Replies)

How have you found the recent hot weather....?

  • Love it

  • Like it

  • Dislike it

  • Hate it

  • Don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.

How have you found the recent hot weather....?

Therapy Girl

Therapy Girl

I voted "Like it", I do actually love the sun and warm weather but some days and nights were just too hot and muggy that it was uncomfortable.

Creaky

Creaky

Most of the time it's been fine, some days have been way too hot though

Janey

Janey

I adore the sunshine. In leisure time it was great but not so pleasant when working.

Love it! We've had a fantastic spell. I was in Mexico a few weeks ago and by all accounts it was just as warm here as over there.

Apparently the temperatures are going to soar again next week - but not in Scotland!!!

    Major Tom replied to the thread Mindhunter.
    First three episodes are excellent. Better than season one.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread General Premier League 2019/20 Discussion Thread.
    Very nice result for Spurs against City. Had to ride their luck at times but that's to be expected. City will be disappointed to have...
    Coutinho immediately becomes one of their absolute best players, so it's well worth it for them - he's good enough that they can...
    Goal of the season already!?
    Pocket Casts and Player FM