Poll The Recent Hot Weather

  • Created By Thread starter Major Tom
  • ( Start date , 8 Replies)

How have you found the recent hot weather....?

  • Love it

  • Like it

  • Dislike it

  • Hate it

  • Don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.

How have you found the recent hot weather....?

Therapy Girl

Therapy Girl

I voted "Like it", I do actually love the sun and warm weather but some days and nights were just too hot and muggy that it was uncomfortable.

Gromit

Gromit

I agree with 100% what @Therapy Girl said :)

LouLou

LouLou

I love the sunshine but some days have been too hot.

Creaky

Creaky

Most of the time it's been fine, some days have been way too hot though

Janey

Janey

I adore the sunshine. In leisure time it was great but not so pleasant when working.

Cherub

Cherub

It has been too hot for me :(

Love it! We've had a fantastic spell. I was in Mexico a few weeks ago and by all accounts it was just as warm here as over there.

Apparently the temperatures are going to soar again next week - but not in Scotland!!!