Metal The Poison (2005) (1 Viewer)

  • Created By Thread starter I0ThousandFists
  • ( Start date , 0 Replies)

3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 1 Vote
Title: The Poison
Artist: Bullet for My Valentine
Genre: Heavy Metal
Released: 2005

Tracks:
1 - Intro - 2:21
2 - Her Voice Resides - 4:18
3 - 4 Words (to Choke Upon) - 3:44
4 - Tears Don't Fall - 5:48
5 - Suffocating Under Words of Sorrow (What Can I Do) - 3:36
6 - Hit the Floor - 3:30
7 - All These Things I Hate (Revolve Around Me) - 3:45
8 - Room 409 - 4:01
9 - The Poison - 3:39
10 - 10 Years Today - 3:56
11 - Cries in Vain - 3:56
12 - Spit You Out - 4:08
13 - The End - 6:47
14 - 7 Days - 3:25
15 - My Fist, Your Mouth, Her Scars - 3:53
16 - Welcome Home (Sanitarium) - 6:16
17 - Tears Don't Fall (acoustic) - 4:38

Overview:
The Poison is the debut album by Welsh heavy metal band Bullet for My Valentine. The album was released on October 3, 2005 through Visible Noise Records in the UK, and on February 14, 2006 in the United States through Trustkill Records. The album included 11 new songs and two previously heard songs, "Cries in Vain", which was previously heard from their self-titled UK EP and from their US EP, Hand of Blood, as well as from "4 Words (To Choke Upon)" was previously included on the same US release. Different editions of the album contain the song "Hand of Blood", previously heard from these EPs, replacing "Spit You Out".

The album debuted at No. 128 on the Billboard 200 and No. 2 on the Heatseekers Chart, and as of January 30, 2009, the album has sold 1,200,000 copies worldwide and 500,000 copies in the US. It's the first album released through Trustkill Records to be officially certified gold by the RIAA.

Music information in first post provided by The AudioDB

    Goal of the season already!?
    Pocket Casts and Player FM
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Talk Football - General Football Chat.
    In the Championship, Huddersfield Town have sacked boss Jan Siewert, who led the Terriers to just one win in his seven months in charge...
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Talk Football - General Football Chat.
    Incredible goal! Not just the finish but the 1-2 on the wing and the cross in. Aduriz had only been on the pitch for 60 seconds. He's...
  • Bandit
    Bandit replied to the thread Need for Speed: Heat.
    It does look stunning in fairness, and I find it looks even better when you play it as videos don't do it justice. I really want this to...