Metal The Poison (2005) (1 Viewer)

  • Created By Thread starter I0ThousandFists
  • ( Start date , 0 Replies)

3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 1 Vote
Title: The Poison
Artist: Bullet for My Valentine
Genre: Heavy Metal
Released: 2005

Tracks:
1 - Intro - 2:21
2 - Her Voice Resides - 4:18
3 - 4 Words (to Choke Upon) - 3:44
4 - Tears Don't Fall - 5:48
5 - Suffocating Under Words of Sorrow (What Can I Do) - 3:36
6 - Hit the Floor - 3:30
7 - All These Things I Hate (Revolve Around Me) - 3:45
8 - Room 409 - 4:01
9 - The Poison - 3:39
10 - 10 Years Today - 3:56
11 - Cries in Vain - 3:56
12 - Spit You Out - 4:08
13 - The End - 6:47
14 - 7 Days - 3:25
15 - My Fist, Your Mouth, Her Scars - 3:53
16 - Welcome Home (Sanitarium) - 6:16
17 - Tears Don't Fall (acoustic) - 4:38

Overview:
The Poison is the debut album by Welsh heavy metal band Bullet for My Valentine. The album was released on October 3, 2005 through Visible Noise Records in the UK, and on February 14, 2006 in the United States through Trustkill Records. The album included 11 new songs and two previously heard songs, "Cries in Vain", which was previously heard from their self-titled UK EP and from their US EP, Hand of Blood, as well as from "4 Words (To Choke Upon)" was previously included on the same US release. Different editions of the album contain the song "Hand of Blood", previously heard from these EPs, replacing "Spit You Out".

The album debuted at No. 128 on the Billboard 200 and No. 2 on the Heatseekers Chart, and as of January 30, 2009, the album has sold 1,200,000 copies worldwide and 500,000 copies in the US. It's the first album released through Trustkill Records to be officially certified gold by the RIAA.

Music information in first post provided by The AudioDB

  • Gemma
    Gemma reacted to Indigo's comment on blog entry Just Live with Like.
    I dreaded turning 30. Turned out to be one of the best years of my life so far. You're doing great babe, you are an inspiration! xxx
  • Gemma
    Gemma replied to the thread Hi Everyone.
    Welcome, lovely. Great having you here :D
  • Gemma
    Gemma reacted to Indigo's post in the thread Hi Everyone with Love.
    Hi everyone. Just got an invitation to join up from Gemma. Looks great. Looking forward to chatting away.
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Last Site You Visited?.
    Audible. Looking for a new audio book.
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread FA Cup 2018/19.
    No shocks in the fifth round with just the Man United versus Chelsea tie to be played. It would be good to see a "smaller" club like...
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Science Fiction The Orville.
    I actually enjoy this more than Star Trek Discovery. Its the parody show of Star Trek that turned out to be a better Star Trek show...
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread.
    Could backfire then but I guess the Cowboys took the same risk keeping Ezekiel Elliott about the place for so long.
  • Birdman
    Birdman reacted to SteveO's post in the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread with Like.
    Read earlier that no punishment has been decided as yet but he is likely to serve a ban.
  • SteveO
    SteveO replied to the thread The Umbrella Academy.
    Looks intriguing and equally messed up. It was released on Netflix on Friday morning (10 episodes).
  • SteveO
    SteveO posted the thread The Umbrella Academy in ON THE BOX.
    Title: The Umbrella Academy Genre: Action & Adventure, Sci-Fi & Fantasy Creator: Steve Blackman Cast: Ellen Page, Tom Hopper...