US Sports The NFL 2018 Thread (1 Viewer)

2016 First Round Pick, (part of the Carson Wentz trade) WR Corey Coleman has been traded to the Bills from the Browns for an unspecified pick.

That's the type of thing that can really just sap any excitement you had about the new season as a Redskins fan.

That's the type of thing that can really just sap any excitement you had about the new season as a Redskins fan.
That is a big blow. Must be super deflating.

First weekend of games on Sky
It's so close you can almost taste it.

Can't wait to watch Redzone again. Hands down the best entertainment out there.

Reactions: SteveO

It's so close you can almost taste it.

Can't wait to watch Redzone again. Hands down the best entertainment out there.
I still maintain the best way to introduce anybody to NFL is to have them tune into the last 30 minutes of the 6pm games on Redzone.

This new NFL rule for dropping your head is going be a disaster. As much as I agree they need to curb leading with the head but going to be so many flags thrown at defenders when they couldn't avoid the hit. RBs lowering their heads first is going to lead with defenders getting caught out. Eagles vs Patriots game perfect form tackle by Eagles defender and Gillislee drops his head late and contact made. Not the Eagles player fault at all.

Enjoying Hard Knocks with The Browns. Can't believe Mayfield is only 23! The coaching team and rosters are huge, aren't they?

Hope the Browns win a few games this season.

Reactions: SteveO

A couple of injuries to reports from preseason.

The Patriots first round pick, OL Isaiah Wynn is out for the season with a torn achilles.

Buffalo Bills QB AJ McCarron has suffered a hairline facture of his collarbone and is set for a spell on the sidelines. I wonder if Peterman or Allen will be the starting QB in his absence?

  • Gemma
    Gemma reacted to Indigo's comment on blog entry Just Live with Like.
    I dreaded turning 30. Turned out to be one of the best years of my life so far. You're doing great babe, you are an inspiration! xxx
  • Gemma
    Gemma replied to the thread Hi Everyone.
    Welcome, lovely. Great having you here :D
  • Gemma
    Gemma reacted to Indigo's post in the thread Hi Everyone with Love.
    Hi everyone. Just got an invitation to join up from Gemma. Looks great. Looking forward to chatting away.
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Last Site You Visited?.
    Audible. Looking for a new audio book.
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread FA Cup 2018/19.
    No shocks in the fifth round with just the Man United versus Chelsea tie to be played. It would be good to see a "smaller" club like...
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Science Fiction The Orville.
    I actually enjoy this more than Star Trek Discovery. Its the parody show of Star Trek that turned out to be a better Star Trek show...
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread.
    Could backfire then but I guess the Cowboys took the same risk keeping Ezekiel Elliott about the place for so long.
  • Birdman
    Birdman reacted to SteveO's post in the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread with Like.
    Read earlier that no punishment has been decided as yet but he is likely to serve a ban.
  • SteveO
    SteveO replied to the thread The Umbrella Academy.
    Looks intriguing and equally messed up. It was released on Netflix on Friday morning (10 episodes).
  • SteveO
    SteveO posted the thread The Umbrella Academy in ON THE BOX.
    Title: The Umbrella Academy Genre: Action & Adventure, Sci-Fi & Fantasy Creator: Steve Blackman Cast: Ellen Page, Tom Hopper...