Latest Community Activity

  • Jess
    Jess replied to the thread Knives Out (2019).
    I loved every minute of this. One of the most entertaining films in 2019.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Dead Cells (Motion Twin).
    Motion Twin and Evil Empire have announced that additional content will continue to come out for Dead Cells in 2020, starting with a...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread No Man's Sky.
    No Man’s Sky update version 2.23 is available to download now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Here are the patch notes for this update...
  • David76
    David76 reacted to Zidane's post in the thread General Premier League 2019/20 Discussion Thread with Like Like.
    Hull relegated Watford in relegation form when sacked. Everton bottom 3 If he gets another Premier League job its a joke.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread General Premier League 2019/20 Discussion Thread.
    Everton have announced that Duncan Ferguson will take temporary charge of the first-team and manage the Blues for their clash against...

The Man in the High Castle (1 Viewer)

I have never watched the series but it was mentioned in an email from Amazon Prime Video.

The book was superb so I might give it a go.

Toxic Princess

Toxic Princess

The book was superb so I might give it a go.
Don’t go into expecting that it’s like the book. Treat it more as an extension to the dystopian alternative history and world created in the book and you will probably enjoy it.

The Man in the High Castle to end with Season 4.

The final season will be available on November 15th

  • Like
Reactions: David76
Cherub

Cherub

I watched all the final season over last weekend, thoroughly enjoyed it though there are many questions about the ending.

  • Like
Reactions: David76

Staff member Staff member Staff member
Just finished it and I really think there was another season in this.

It feels like the rushed it and truncated two seasons into one.

Saying that I still loved it.

Some great performances from Alexa Davalos, Jason O'Mara, Chelah Horsdal, Brennan Brown and of course Rufus Sewell.

  • Like
Reactions: Major Tom

I really enjoyed this finale. I have to agree, a lot was happening in this season that could have been spread out over two, but having said that it is good to finish on their terms and not have it drag out either.

Overall, the whole series, I enjoyed, the first season, felt like a slow burner, but once I got into it, couldn't get enough.

I really thought Smith's character was acted superbly.

Alex

Alex

Not a big fan of the ending - in principle it's not bad at all, but it all seemed very rushed in the last 2 episodes, didn't get that big sense of payoff and it being earned, felt like I'd missed an episode or two....or three :(

Good season, great show, but a little rushed in the end. Not Game of Thrones rushed though, and it's definitely worth recommending.

Bree

Bree

Finished it tonight. The series was done well and actually had an ending. The ideas and universe definitely leave open the possibility of more work being done but for different stories. Really enjoyed it.