    David76 replied to the thread Football Manager 2020.
    Started with Bolton, a massive challenge with feck all money and the 12 point deduction. 10 games in and I'm on 2 points now though so...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Xbox Game Pass.
    Remedy Entertainment’s Control is not only one of the best games of the year, it’s probably also the best game they’ve ever made, so it...
  • Zidane
    Zidane replied to the thread Christmas Films.
    Why is Elf rarely on TV?
  • Zidane
    Zidane replied to the thread General Premier League 2019/20 Discussion Thread.
    Hull relegated Watford in relegation form when sacked. Everton bottom 3 If he gets another Premier League job its a joke.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Hitman 2 (IO Interactive).
    The roadmap is laid out as follows: December 5th Escalation Contracts: The Truman Convention, in Santa Fortuna The Raaz Algorithm, in...
    • 100219.jpg

The Man in the High Castle (1 Viewer)

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Man in the High Castle

Genre: Drama, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2015-01-15

Creator: Ridley Scott

Cast: Rufus Sewell, Luke Kleintank, Alexa Davalos, Rupert Evans, DJ Qualls, Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa, Joel de la Fuente

Overview: Based on Philip K. Dick's award-winning novel, The Man in the High Castle explores what it would be like if the Allied Powers had lost WWII, and Japan and Germany ruled the United States.

Shelby

Shelby

Season 3 hasn't even come out yet but The Man in the High Castle has been renewed for 4th Season by Amazon

Jason

Jason

Due to air on October 5th. Looking forward to it.

Here's the teaser trailer for Season 3 from this year's Comic Con

Right, so it's definitely gone full Fringe by that trailer. It could work, we'll see I guess.

Maybe it's just the approach of the trailer, but any vestiges of the source material's trippy, reality-bending tone seem to have been dropped in favour of a full-on rebellion thriller. Looks like a completely different show now, in fact, it comes off like they're aiming for something akin to the (rebooted) Wolfenstein games.

Lagan

Lagan

Looking forward to Series 3, great tv. Too much to watch atm though

Episode 2. The production quality of this show feels really high.

The story is coming along (and it's only episode 2!) and it's building on previous seasons without losing touch.

  • Like
Reactions: Lagan
Shelby

Shelby

I've only watched the first episode of the new season but it was very good, step up from last season and the production values are just superb.