Science Fiction The Man in the High Castle (1 Viewer)

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Man in the High Castle

Genre: Drama, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2015-01-15

Creator: Ridley Scott

Cast: Rufus Sewell, Luke Kleintank, Alexa Davalos, Rupert Evans, DJ Qualls, Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa, Joel de la Fuente

Overview: Based on Philip K. Dick's award-winning novel, The Man in the High Castle explores what it would be like if the Allied Powers had lost WWII, and Japan and Germany ruled the United States.

Shelby

Shelby

Season 3 hasn't even come out yet but The Man in the High Castle has been renewed for 4th Season by Amazon

Jason

Jason

Due to air on October 5th. Looking forward to it.

Here's the teaser trailer for Season 3 from this year's Comic Con

Right, so it's definitely gone full Fringe by that trailer. It could work, we'll see I guess.

Maybe it's just the approach of the trailer, but any vestiges of the source material's trippy, reality-bending tone seem to have been dropped in favour of a full-on rebellion thriller. Looks like a completely different show now, in fact, it comes off like they're aiming for something akin to the (rebooted) Wolfenstein games.

Lagan

Lagan

Looking forward to Series 3, great tv. Too much to watch atm though

Episode 2. The production quality of this show feels really high.

The story is coming along (and it's only episode 2!) and it's building on previous seasons without losing touch.

  • Like
Reactions: Lagan
Shelby

Shelby

I've only watched the first episode of the new season but it was very good, step up from last season and the production values are just superb.

    Goal of the season already!?
    Pocket Casts and Player FM
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Talk Football - General Football Chat.
    In the Championship, Huddersfield Town have sacked boss Jan Siewert, who led the Terriers to just one win in his seven months in charge...
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Talk Football - General Football Chat.
    Incredible goal! Not just the finish but the 1-2 on the wing and the cross in. Aduriz had only been on the pitch for 60 seconds. He's...
  • Bandit
    Bandit replied to the thread Need for Speed: Heat.
    It does look stunning in fairness, and I find it looks even better when you play it as videos don't do it justice. I really want this to...