Welcome to our online community. Feel free to sign up today. Everyone is welcome here.
Join The Conversation

Latest Posts New Threads

3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 1 Vote
Title: The Lost Children
Artist: Disturbed
Genre: Heavy Metal
Released: 2011

Tracks:
1 - Hell - 4:15
2 - A Welcome Burden - 3:31
3 - This Moment - 3:05
4 - Old Friend - 3:35
5 - Monster - 4:04
6 - Run - 3:12
7 - Leave It Alone - 4:06
8 - Two Worlds - 3:30
9 - God of the Mind - 3:04
10 - Sickened - 3:58
11 - Mine - 5:04
12 - Parasite - 3:23
13 - Dehumanized - 3:32
14 - 3 - 4:01
15 - Midlife Crisis - 4:03
16 - Living After Midnight - 4:25

Overview:
The Lost Children is a b-sides compilation album by American metal band Disturbed. It was released on November 8, 2011. The album was announced in August 2011 by David Draiman via Twitter, where he answered several questions regarding the album. The Lost Children is Disturbed's longest album to date.

Music information in first post provided by The AudioDB