Drama The Looming Tower (1 Viewer)

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Looming Tower

Genre: Drama, War & Politics

First aired: 2018-02-28

Creator: Lawrence Wright, Dan Futterman, Alex Gibney

Cast: Jeff Daniels, Tahar Rahim, Peter Sarsgaard, Wrenn Schmidt, Bill Camp, Louis Cancelmi, Jamie Neumann, Sullivan Jones, Ella Rae Peck, Annie Parisse, Virginia Kull, Michael Stuhlbarg, Alec Baldwin, Yul Vazquez

Overview: Tracing the rising threat of Osama bin Laden and Al-Qaeda, it takes a controversial look at how the rivalry between the CIA and FBI inadvertently might have set the stage for the tragedy of 9/11 and the war in Iraq.

Reactions: Birdman
CaptainObvious
Staff member

CaptainObvious

Really enjoyed the first two episodes of this. It reminds me of Homeland when it was actually good and not a soap opera. Jeff Daniels is excellent as always but the whole cast is a very impressive group of well-known character actors.

I really enjoyed this. It is a sad indictment of the US security agencies though.

Watched the first episode. Thought it was good. WTF is going on with O'Neill's personal life?!