Drama The Little Drummer Girl (1 Viewer)

4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Vote
Title: The Little Drummer Girl

Genre: Drama

First aired: 2018-11-19

Cast: Florence Pugh, Michael Shannon, Alexander Skarsgård, Michael Moshonov, Kate Sumpter, Simona Brown, Clare Holman

Overview: Brilliant young actress Charlie strikes up an acquaintance with an intriguing stranger while on holiday in Greece, but it rapidly becomes apparent that his intentions are far from romantic.

Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Soon

“The Little Drummer Girl” will air November 19-21 on AMC.

It will also air on BBC One starting on Sunday October 28th at 9pm

  • Like
Reactions: Soon

Promising start - Michael Shannon is always very watchable, top actor.

Fraser

Fraser

Very interesting so far. If just a little bit slow.

Hopefully the intriguing exposition will knit together - and make it worthwhile.

Being based on a Le Carre novel, you would expect excellent storytelling. And so far so good.

Michael Shannon is a superb actor. Hadn't seen Florence Pugh before. But she really inhabits the role with a strange blend of vulnerability and arrogance.

  • Like
Reactions: Major Tom

Still not sure what's going on here. It's very stylish but I'm still, having not read the book, relying on John Le Carre for some sort of plot sense

Emma

Emma

Still not sure what's going on here. It's very stylish but I'm still, having not read the book, relying on John Le Carre for some sort of plot sense
Same here, I'm struggling to make head nor tail of it

shannon

shannon

Thought it was good. Bit confusing at times and the director got a little carried away but I enjoyed it.

  • Like
Reactions: Emma

    Goal of the season already!?
    Pocket Casts and Player FM
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Talk Football - General Football Chat.
    In the Championship, Huddersfield Town have sacked boss Jan Siewert, who led the Terriers to just one win in his seven months in charge...
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Talk Football - General Football Chat.
    Incredible goal! Not just the finish but the 1-2 on the wing and the cross in. Aduriz had only been on the pitch for 60 seconds. He's...
  • Bandit
    Bandit replied to the thread Need for Speed: Heat.
    It does look stunning in fairness, and I find it looks even better when you play it as videos don't do it justice. I really want this to...