Welcome to our online community. Feel free to sign up today. Everyone is welcome here.
Join The Conversation

Latest Posts New Threads

5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Vote
Title: The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway
Artist: Genesis
Genre: Pop-Rock
Released: 1974

Tracks:
1 - The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway - 4:46
2 - Fly on a Windshield - 2:46
3 - Broadway Melody of 1974 - 2:11
4 - Cuckoo Cocoon - 2:12
5 - In the Cage - 8:14
6 - The Grand Parade of Lifeless Packaging - 2:45
7 - Back in N.Y.C. - 5:34
8 - Hairless Heart - 2:21
9 - Counting Out Time - 3:42
10 - Carpet Crawlers - 5:14
11 - The Chamber of 32 Doors - 5:41

CD 2
1 - Lilywhite Lilith - 2:42
2 - The Waiting Room - 5:25
3 - Anyway - 3:08
4 - Here Comes the Supernatural Anaesthetist - 3:00
5 - The Lamia - 6:56
6 - Silent Sorrow in Empty Boats - 3:07
7 - The Colony of Slippermen: Arrival / A Visit to the Doktor / Raven - 8:14
8 - Ravine - 2:04
9 - The Light Dies Down on Broadway - 3:33
10 - Riding the Scree - 3:56
11 - In the Rapids - 2:24
12 - It - 4:17

Overview:
The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway is a double concept album recorded and released in 1974 by the British rock band Genesis. It was their sixth studio album and the last album by the group to feature the involvement of lead singer Peter Gabriel.

If I could only listen to one album for the rest of my life it would probably be this one.

Music information in first post provided by The AudioDB