TV Chat The History Channel - Football Special (1 Viewer)

I’ve got loads of it on the planner. The Italia 90 one was good last night.

CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious

Nice one, had a quick look and loads of good stuff on.

Watching “The Three Musketeers - France 98” focusing on Zidane, Ronaldo and Beckham. Great stuff. Beckham kicking out at Simeone was madness. Then Ronaldo not picked for the final then getting the nod at the last minute, he clearly wasn’t fit to play and it affected the whole team.

Watching the FIFA Presents: Argentina one about the World Cup in 1978. One thing that stands out is how slow and poor the goalkeepers were back in those days!

Watch a couple of these now. Some dirty deckers back in the day. The West Germans against France in 1982. The Italians against Maradona at the same tournament. Uruguay in numerous tournaments. Going back further, the treatment of Cruyff in 74.

Sadly some hooliganism from the English is highlighted but good documentaries.

Enjoyed the Messi vs Ronaldo debate too. Messi won 4-2.

    Major Tom replied to the thread Mindhunter.
    First three episodes are excellent. Better than season one.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread General Premier League 2019/20 Discussion Thread.
    Very nice result for Spurs against City. Had to ride their luck at times but that's to be expected. City will be disappointed to have...
    Coutinho immediately becomes one of their absolute best players, so it's well worth it for them - he's good enough that they can...
    Goal of the season already!?
    Pocket Casts and Player FM