Latest Posts

New Threads

WE ARE FORUM BANTER!!!
Talk about the things that matter to you!!
Howdy stranger!! It looks like you're new here.
If you want to get involved, click on the button below!
Join The Conversation

Drama The Haunting of Hill House (1 Viewer)

5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Vote
Title: The Haunting of Hill House

Genre: Drama, Mystery

First aired: 2018-10-12

Creator: Mike Flanagan

Cast: Michiel Huisman, Elizabeth Reaser, Kate Siegel, Oliver Jackson-Cohen, Victoria Pedretti, Timothy Hutton, Carla Gugino, Henry Thomas, Lulu Wilson, Paxton Singleton, Mckenna Grace, Julian Hilliard, Violet McGraw, Annabeth Gish

Overview: The Crains, a fractured family, confront haunting memories of their old home and the terrifying events that drove them from it.

Last edited by a moderator:
David76
Staff member

David76

Today, 03:27
Apr 7, 2018
I watched the first episode last night. Superb! I know it's going to get a lot scarier in the coming episodes, but I was already feeling the chills with this episode.

shannon
Staff member

shannon

Aug 24, 2018
Fantastic series overall.. and definitely one of the best original series by Netflix in quite some time.

This would be too easy to market as a quick cash-in for Halloween, but it's way more than that.

Superb performances drive it but there are some genuine scares in there.

Franco Pinion
Staff member

Franco Pinion

Apr 16, 2018
Watched 2 episodes late late night, enjoyed it. Nothing really scary yet but it has promise.

Rebel
Staff member

Rebel

Oct 17, 2018
I haven't started watching this yet but it seems you're all enjoying it. I'm purposefully skipping reviews to avoid spoilers.

Think I'll start watching this weekend.

Lagan
Staff member

Lagan

Oct 6, 2018
Started watching this, on to episode 4 and think its spot on. Too many Netflix Originals are shite, this is an absolute beauty.

Major Tom
Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member

Major Tom

Apr 1, 2018
We've watched the first two of Haunting of Hill House as well, it's really good and we are looking forward to watching more. As someone else said, it's not exactly scary (so far) but more creepy, there are a few jump scares thrown in for good measure too.

Cherub
Staff member

Cherub

Apr 24, 2018
Birmingham
Really enjoyed this! Loved how the story was presented and told, made me want more and more each episode's end.

If there is a second season, I'd hope that it has nothing to do with Hill House, but rather a new adaptation of something else.

shannon
Staff member

shannon

Aug 24, 2018
There's a lot going in the background of the house too, statues heads moving, figures lurking in the background. Very very unsettling, nice touches.

Gemma
Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member

Gemma

Apr 7, 2018
Milngavie
There's a lot going in the background of the house too, statues heads moving, figures lurking in the background. Very very unsettling, nice touches.
8-12 background "activities" per episode according to the director.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database

Create an account or login for full access

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)