Action The Equalizer 2 (2018)

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Equalizer 2 (2018)

Genre: Thriller, Action, Crime

Director: Antoine Fuqua

Cast: Denzel Washington, Pedro Pascal, Ashton Sanders, Bill Pullman, Melissa Leo, Jonathan Scarfe, Tamara Hickey, Liam McNeill

Release: 2018-07-20

Plot: A sequel to the the 2014 film, "The Equalizer".

Got an alert about this today.

I have to say I really enjoyed the first film. The second instalment looks to be more of the same.

Enjoyed the first one, so looking forward to this.

The first one was good fun in a "leave your brain at the door" kind of way and if the second is more of the same it'll be worth a watch.

Cherub

Cherub

A new trailer has been released

I liked the first one, good popcorn film, interesting character too I thought.

I think that trailer gives away a lot, anyway loved the first one, so I'll definitely watch this.

On a par if not slightly better than the first one. Another great performance from Denzel Washington.

shannon

shannon

On a par if not slightly better than the first one. Another great performance from Denzel Washington.
I thought the opposite. Very disappointed with this as I love Denzel, liked the original a lot and was expecting more.

Slenderman

Slenderman

Watched this last night.

Thought it was dire. Every unimaginative action trope was on display with some hilarious over-acting from Denzel most notably in the drug den scene with Miles. One of the few Denzel Washington films I haven't enjoyed.

    Major Tom reacted to Malcolm's post in the thread Hello there! I'm Malcolm with Like Like.
    Hello ForumBanter, My name is Malcolm! Not really good at writing introductions but here goes nothing.. I'm from the great white north...
    Barca have to free up wages as much as anything - 66% of turnover which is very high for such a big club
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread What Are You Reading?.
    Feel like a lifetime since I read it but remember it as a tremendous and deeply disturbing book. Might be time to reread it.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Ad Astra (2019).
    I'm looking forward to seeing what James Gray does with a sci-fi canvas.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom reacted to Best's post in the thread Ad Astra (2019) with Like Like.
    I just heard about this today. Brad Pitt stars as an astronaut who "travels to the outer edges of the solar system to find his...
  • Gemma
    Gemma reacted to Biscuit's post in the thread Interesting Photographs with Like Like.
    Meet Bruce Stunning photograph, apparently the bloke who took didn't think it was that great then it went viral Photographer...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Microsoft announces Xbox Game Pass for PC.
    Focus Home Interactive is one of several companies planning to release games through Xbox Game Pass for PC. Microsoft announced Xbox...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread UEFA League of Nations.
    Portugal beat Switzerland 3-1. Cristiano Ronaldo scoring a hattrick. Think it's good for the Nations League that Portugal advanced...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread General Battlefield 5 News and Discussion.
    DICE is bring four new maps to Battlefield 5 with Chapter 4: Defying the Odds starting June 27. The new content for Battlefield 5 will...
    Coutinho to Spurs is the latest now because of his previous relationship with Pochettino. Eriksen to Spain then?