Action The Equalizer 2 (2018)

Title: The Equalizer 2 (2018)

Genre: Thriller, Action, Crime

Director: Antoine Fuqua

Cast: Denzel Washington, Pedro Pascal, Ashton Sanders, Bill Pullman, Melissa Leo, Jonathan Scarfe, Tamara Hickey, Liam McNeill

Release: 2018-07-20

Plot: A sequel to the the 2014 film, "The Equalizer".

Got an alert about this today.

I have to say I really enjoyed the first film. The second instalment looks to be more of the same.

Enjoyed the first one, so looking forward to this.

The first one was good fun in a "leave your brain at the door" kind of way and if the second is more of the same it'll be worth a watch.

Cherub
Staff member

Cherub

A new trailer has been released

I liked the first one, good popcorn film, interesting character too I thought.

I think that trailer gives away a lot, anyway loved the first one, so I'll definitely watch this.

On a par if not slightly better than the first one. Another great performance from Denzel Washington.

shannon
Staff member

shannon

On a par if not slightly better than the first one. Another great performance from Denzel Washington.
I thought the opposite. Very disappointed with this as I love Denzel, liked the original a lot and was expecting more.

Slenderman
Staff member

Slenderman

Watched this last night.

Thought it was dire. Every unimaginative action trope was on display with some hilarious over-acting from Denzel most notably in the drug den scene with Miles. One of the few Denzel Washington films I haven't enjoyed.