    David76 replied to the thread Action Star Wars: Episode IX (2019).
    And the emperor‘s throne room just happens to be a surviving piece of debris.....:unsure:
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Xbox Game Pass.
    Microsoft has announced another round of titles coming to Xbox Game Pass this month. Seven new titles have been announced for Xbox Game...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread.
    Agreed, you would have to *think* they have something in principal, and certainly, it will be the richest contract on a per year basis...
  • Franco Pinion
    Franco Pinion replied to the thread The Donald Trump Thread.
    The former head of the government's ethics office seems rather pissed off about something: Balderstrom! Farce factual addendum, Framis...
  • Franco Pinion
    Franco Pinion replied to the thread Drama The Walking Dead.
    Liked it, not knowing what is real or not is an old trope but still, I enjoyed Carol's mentality breaking down
  • Sad Professor
    Sad Professor replied to the thread What Are You Reading?.
    Just started Flights by Olga Tokarczuk, this year's Nobel Prize winner in Literature
  • Sad Professor
    Sad Professor replied to the thread Dementia in former footballers.
    Football has a dreadful attitude towards head injuries and concussion. Repetitive heading of the ball, in-air collisions, keepers coming...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread The Outer Worlds.
    Seems like this is impressing people. Got 9/10 from Gamespot. Here's a round-up of the review scores so far. USGamer – 4/5 IGN...
    Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 28 October 2019. Xbox One Deals...
  • SteveO
    SteveO reacted to Bree's post in the thread Action Star Wars: Episode IX (2019) with Like Like.
    The final trailer has been released. Also, it's only a little thing, but nice to see Carrie Fisher get top billing on the poster. A...

Action The Equalizer 2 (2018)

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Equalizer 2 (2018)

Genre: Thriller, Action, Crime

Director: Antoine Fuqua

Cast: Denzel Washington, Pedro Pascal, Ashton Sanders, Bill Pullman, Melissa Leo, Jonathan Scarfe, Tamara Hickey, Liam McNeill

Release: 2018-07-20

Plot: A sequel to the the 2014 film, "The Equalizer".

Got an alert about this today.

I have to say I really enjoyed the first film. The second instalment looks to be more of the same.

The first one was good fun in a "leave your brain at the door" kind of way and if the second is more of the same it'll be worth a watch.

Cherub

Cherub

A new trailer has been released

I liked the first one, good popcorn film, interesting character too I thought.

I think that trailer gives away a lot, anyway loved the first one, so I'll definitely watch this.

Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member
On a par if not slightly better than the first one. Another great performance from Denzel Washington.

shannon

shannon

On a par if not slightly better than the first one. Another great performance from Denzel Washington.
I thought the opposite. Very disappointed with this as I love Denzel, liked the original a lot and was expecting more.

Slenderman

Slenderman

Watched this last night.

Thought it was dire. Every unimaginative action trope was on display with some hilarious over-acting from Denzel most notably in the drug den scene with Miles. One of the few Denzel Washington films I haven't enjoyed.