Action The Equalizer 2 (2018)

Welcome to our online community. Feel free to sign up today. Everyone is welcome here.
Join The Conversation

Latest Posts New Threads

Title: The Equalizer 2 (2018)

Genre: Thriller, Action, Crime

Director: Antoine Fuqua

Cast: Denzel Washington, Pedro Pascal, Ashton Sanders, Bill Pullman, Melissa Leo, Jonathan Scarfe, Tamara Hickey, Liam McNeill

Release: 2018-07-20

Plot: A sequel to the the 2014 film, "The Equalizer".

Got an alert about this today.

I have to say I really enjoyed the first film. The second instalment looks to be more of the same.

Dylan
Staff member Staff member Staff member

Enjoyed the first one, so looking forward to this.

The first one was good fun in a "leave your brain at the door" kind of way and if the second is more of the same it'll be worth a watch.

Cherub
Staff member

Cherub

Birmingham
A new trailer has been released

I liked the first one, good popcorn film, interesting character too I thought.

I think that trailer gives away a lot, anyway loved the first one, so I'll definitely watch this.