Drama The Brave (1 Viewer)

Title: The Brave

Genre: Drama

First aired: 2017-09-25

Creator: Dean Georgaris

Cast: Tate Ellington, Natacha Karam, Noah Mills, Mike Vogel, Demetrius Grosse, Sofia Pernas, Anne Heche, Hadi Tabbal

Overview: The complex world of our bravest military heroes who make personal sacrifices while executing the most challenging and dangerous missions behind enemy lines.

Just finished this, really good show, good dynamics.

Anyone know has this been renewed?

Bad news, no Season 2. Cancelled.

Fortune didn’t favour The Brave.

NBC has cancelled the freshman series, TVLine has confirmed, meaning there’ll be no Season 2 for the military drama.