Drama The Americans

Welcome to our online community. Feel free to sign up today. Everyone is welcome here.
Join The Conversation

Latest Posts New Threads

5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Vote
Title: The Americans

Genre: Crime, Drama, Thriller

First aired: 2013-01-30

Creator: Joseph Weisberg

Cast: Holly Taylor, Keidrich Sellati, Matthew Rhys, Noah Emmerich, Keri Russell

Overview: Set during the Cold War period in the 1980s, The Americans is the story of Elizabeth and Philip Jennings, two Soviet KGB officers posing as an American married couple in the suburbs of Washington D.C. and their neighbor, Stan Beeman, an FBI Counterintelligence agent.

Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member

One of my favourite shows. Sad to see it ending after this season but I guess it couldn't go on forever.

The final season has started on ITV4. Episode 1 and 2 have been on already and were fantastic.

CaptainObvious
Staff member

CaptainObvious

Whatever happens in the finale, I'm really going to miss this show :(

I can't believe it doesn't have a wider audience. The writing is on par with some of the best TV series ever and the acting by the leads is phenomenal.

It'll definitely be high on my list of shows to rewatch.