Science Fiction The 100

2.00 star(s) Rating: 2.00/5 1 Vote
Title: The 100

Genre: Drama, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2014-03-19

Creator: Jason Rothenberg

Cast: Marie Avgeropoulos, Henry Ian Cusick, Isaiah Washington, Richard Harmon, Eliza Taylor, Devon Bostick, Bob Morley, Christopher Larkin, Lindsey Morgan, Paige Turco

Overview: Based on the books by Kass Morgan, this show takes place 100 years in the future, when the Earth has been abandoned due to radioactivity. The last surviving humans live on an ark orbiting the planet — but the ark won't last forever. So the repressive regime picks 100 expendable juvenile delinquents to send down to Earth to see if the planet is still habitable.

The 100 Season 5 premieres Tuesday, April 24th in the US.

In the aftermath of Praimfaya, The 100 must begin again, and with Season 5 our heroes will have to examine their response to the new place they call home, and the future generations who will inhabit it. Can they begin again and celebrate what remains, or will the frailties of human nature cost them their one chance to rise from the ashes?
Here's a look at the trailer for the new season

Started back in the States last night.

One of the shows I've looked forward to every season for the past few years.

The current season is entertaining but it has lost a lot of what made it great and it's getting stale.

Toxic Princess

Toxic Princess

The plot has gotten very stupid this season. I still find it watchable but they have really made certain characters like Octavia very unlikeable.

Fraser

Fraser

New trailer out for Season 6

    Major Tom reacted to Malcolm's post in the thread Hello there! I'm Malcolm with Like Like.
    Hello ForumBanter, My name is Malcolm! Not really good at writing introductions but here goes nothing.. I'm from the great white north...
    Barca have to free up wages as much as anything - 66% of turnover which is very high for such a big club
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread What Are You Reading?.
    Feel like a lifetime since I read it but remember it as a tremendous and deeply disturbing book. Might be time to reread it.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Ad Astra (2019).
    I'm looking forward to seeing what James Gray does with a sci-fi canvas.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom reacted to Best's post in the thread Ad Astra (2019) with Like Like.
    I just heard about this today. Brad Pitt stars as an astronaut who "travels to the outer edges of the solar system to find his...
  • Gemma
    Gemma reacted to Biscuit's post in the thread Interesting Photographs with Like Like.
    Meet Bruce Stunning photograph, apparently the bloke who took didn't think it was that great then it went viral Photographer...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Microsoft announces Xbox Game Pass for PC.
    Focus Home Interactive is one of several companies planning to release games through Xbox Game Pass for PC. Microsoft announced Xbox...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread UEFA League of Nations.
    Portugal beat Switzerland 3-1. Cristiano Ronaldo scoring a hattrick. Think it's good for the Nations League that Portugal advanced...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread General Battlefield 5 News and Discussion.
    DICE is bring four new maps to Battlefield 5 with Chapter 4: Defying the Odds starting June 27. The new content for Battlefield 5 will...
    Coutinho to Spurs is the latest now because of his previous relationship with Pochettino. Eriksen to Spain then?