Science Fiction The 100 (1 Viewer)

2.00 star(s) Rating: 2.00/5 1 Vote
Title: The 100

Genre: Drama, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2014-03-19

Creator: Jason Rothenberg

Cast: Marie Avgeropoulos, Henry Ian Cusick, Isaiah Washington, Richard Harmon, Eliza Taylor, Devon Bostick, Bob Morley, Christopher Larkin, Lindsey Morgan, Paige Turco

Overview: Based on the books by Kass Morgan, this show takes place 100 years in the future, when the Earth has been abandoned due to radioactivity. The last surviving humans live on an ark orbiting the planet — but the ark won't last forever. So the repressive regime picks 100 expendable juvenile delinquents to send down to Earth to see if the planet is still habitable.

The 100 Season 5 premieres Tuesday, April 24th in the US.

In the aftermath of Praimfaya, The 100 must begin again, and with Season 5 our heroes will have to examine their response to the new place they call home, and the future generations who will inhabit it. Can they begin again and celebrate what remains, or will the frailties of human nature cost them their one chance to rise from the ashes?
Here's a look at the trailer for the new season

Started back in the States last night.

One of the shows I've looked forward to every season for the past few years.

The current season is entertaining but it has lost a lot of what made it great and it's getting stale.

Toxic Princess
Staff member

Toxic Princess

The plot has gotten very stupid this season. I still find it watchable but they have really made certain characters like Octavia very unlikeable.