That's Irritating!

What things irritate you more than they probably should?

When people manually turn the sound on the TV down to zero instead of just pressing the mute button.

  • Like
Reactions: Bandit

People who put the milk into a cuppa tea before the water

Coat hangers can sometimes drive me to apoplectic fury.
When people manually turn the sound on the TV down to zero instead of just pressing the mute button.
Mrs Bandit goes off it if I turn the TV volume up to an uneven number, same with the heating.

ozzy47

ozzy47

People that speed up on the road to get in front of you, then turn. :mad:

People who squeeze the toothpaste tube (or any other tube) from the top instead of the bottom.

Folks that drive them mobility scooters on the main road.

Can you tell the difference? :eek:
Tea experts like me can even tell which direction it has been stirred.

Zidane

Zidane

Documentaries where after the adverts, they waste 5 minutes re-explaining what you've just watched.

People that say "like" or "you know" every second word when talking. Drives me mental

  • Like
Reactions: Emma
Emma

Emma

People that put their used teabags in the sink.

    Major Tom reacted to Malcolm's post in the thread Hello there! I'm Malcolm with Like Like.
    Hello ForumBanter, My name is Malcolm! Not really good at writing introductions but here goes nothing.. I'm from the great white north...
    Barca have to free up wages as much as anything - 66% of turnover which is very high for such a big club
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread What Are You Reading?.
    Feel like a lifetime since I read it but remember it as a tremendous and deeply disturbing book. Might be time to reread it.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Ad Astra (2019).
    I'm looking forward to seeing what James Gray does with a sci-fi canvas.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom reacted to Best's post in the thread Ad Astra (2019) with Like Like.
    I just heard about this today. Brad Pitt stars as an astronaut who "travels to the outer edges of the solar system to find his...
  • Gemma
    Gemma reacted to Biscuit's post in the thread Interesting Photographs with Like Like.
    Meet Bruce Stunning photograph, apparently the bloke who took didn't think it was that great then it went viral Photographer...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Microsoft announces Xbox Game Pass for PC.
    Focus Home Interactive is one of several companies planning to release games through Xbox Game Pass for PC. Microsoft announced Xbox...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread UEFA League of Nations.
    Portugal beat Switzerland 3-1. Cristiano Ronaldo scoring a hattrick. Think it's good for the Nations League that Portugal advanced...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread General Battlefield 5 News and Discussion.
    DICE is bring four new maps to Battlefield 5 with Chapter 4: Defying the Odds starting June 27. The new content for Battlefield 5 will...
    Coutinho to Spurs is the latest now because of his previous relationship with Pochettino. Eriksen to Spain then?