Poll Technology

Which technology couldn't you live without?

  • The internet

  • Glasses/contact lenses

  • Computer

  • Car

  • Smartphone

  • Television

  • Watch

  • Headphones

  • Other (please state)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Which technology couldn't you live without?

Smurfette
Staff member

Smurfette

Sep 5, 2018
So many I could say I couldn't live without but my glasses and contact lenses are essential to make it through any day.

Toxic Princess
Staff member

Toxic Princess

So many I could say I couldn't live without but my glasses and contact lenses are essential to make it through any day.
Same. I'm as blind as a bat without them. I could have voted TV, car or internet but without my contacts in they'd all be useless to me.

Internet for me. Nearly everything I do - work, shopping, study, entertainment uses an internet connection.

FiFi
Staff member

FiFi

Probably my car though I couldn't live without an internet connection either!

Cherub
Staff member

Cherub

My car. It is essential for every day life. I'd be lost without it and having to rely on public transport.

Likes: Dylan

Much like what others have said, my car is essential.

  • Dylan
    Dylan replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
    Chelsea have confirmed the loan signing of Higuain for the rest of the season. I'd say PSG are gutted. Lost Rabiot to them and now De...
  • Dylan
    Dylan replied to the thread What Are You Reading?.
    Hunt Them Down by Simon Gervais. Enjoyed it, the central character has the potential to be a Jack Reacher type.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
    Sad news about Emiliano Sala. Poor poor guy. Why didn't he just take a few more hours out of his weekend and fly first class on a...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
    Summer signing but someone a few clubs were after, €75m and another possible €11m in add ons.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Manny Pacquiao v Adrien Broner.
    Broner really showed nothing in that fight, low output, back on the ropes, circling out of range and holding all the time. Manny did a...
  • David76
    David76 liked Major Tom's post in the thread Resident Evil 2.
    I remember playing RE2 when it first came out in 1998, so much hype then too, it was brilliant. Got my mate to play the first couple...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Resident Evil 2.
    My code arrived from CD Keys. Pre loading now :)