Poll Technology (1 Viewer)

Which technology couldn't you live without?

  • The internet

  • Glasses/contact lenses

  • Computer

  • Car

  • Smartphone

  • Television

  • Watch

  • Headphones

  • Other (please state)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Which technology couldn't you live without?

Smurfette
Staff member

Smurfette

Today, 02:53
Sep 5, 2018
So many I could say I couldn't live without but my glasses and contact lenses are essential to make it through any day.

Toxic Princess
Staff member

Toxic Princess

So many I could say I couldn't live without but my glasses and contact lenses are essential to make it through any day.
Same. I'm as blind as a bat without them. I could have voted TV, car or internet but without my contacts in they'd all be useless to me.

Creaky
Staff member

Creaky

Glasses as I can;'t see without them.

Internet for me. Nearly everything I do - work, shopping, study, entertainment uses an internet connection.