Technology

Which technology couldn't you live without?

  • The internet

  • Glasses/contact lenses

  • Computer

  • Car

  • Smartphone

  • Television

  • Watch

  • Headphones

  • Other (please state)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Which technology couldn't you live without?

Smurfette

Smurfette

So many I could say I couldn't live without but my glasses and contact lenses are essential to make it through any day.

Toxic Princess

Toxic Princess

So many I could say I couldn't live without but my glasses and contact lenses are essential to make it through any day.
Same. I'm as blind as a bat without them. I could have voted TV, car or internet but without my contacts in they'd all be useless to me.

Creaky

Creaky

Glasses as I can;'t see without them.

Internet for me. Nearly everything I do - work, shopping, study, entertainment uses an internet connection.

FiFi

FiFi

Probably my car though I couldn't live without an internet connection either!

Jason

Jason

Definitely my car. Essential for work and leisure.

  • Like
Reactions: Dylan
Cherub

Cherub

My car. It is essential for every day life. I'd be lost without it and having to rely on public transport.

  • Like
Reactions: Dylan

Much like what others have said, my car is essential.

  • Gemma
    Gemma reacted to Janey's recipe Slow Cooker Vegan Bean Chilli with Like Like.
    8 spring onions, trimmed and thinly sliced 450g/1lb sweet potato, peeled and cut into roughly 2cm/¾in chunks 1 yellow pepper, seeds...
  • Gemma
    Gemma replied to the thread Game of Thrones theme song.
    Pretty epic.
  • Gemma
    Gemma replied to the thread Pavarotti (2019).
    Excellent, will need to look out for it :)
  • Gemma
    Gemma reacted to Sazzy's post in the thread Pavarotti (2019) with Love Love.
    Looking forward to this. Such a beautiful voice. @Gemma, one for you lovely xXx
  • Gemma
    Gemma reacted to Geezer's post in the thread Game of Thrones theme song with Like Like.
    Get into the mood for the series finale with this awesome rendition of the Game of Thrones theme song
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread The Latest Boxing Crack.
    Tyson Fury beat Wilder in everyone except the judges eyes without particularly testing his chin. Joshua, and possibly even Whyte, would...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Gears of War 5.
    Information on The Coalition’s upcoming Gears 5 has been few and far between, but the developers have nonetheless at least been sharing...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom reacted to Slenderman's post in the thread Captain Vincent Kompany has left Manchester City with Like Like.
    Great player and leader around the club. His career has been a little blighted by injuries but he oozes class. His goal against...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Captain Vincent Kompany has left Manchester City.
    Agreed. One of the best CBs in the Premier League of his generation. Came across as a natural leader and a genuine nice guy. Very...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread What Games Have You Completed Lately.
    Horizon: Zero Dawn - great, great game, really loved the story, the world and most of the gameplay. My type of gaming experience