Comedy Superstore (1 Viewer)

  • Created By Thread starter I0ThousandFists
  • ( Start date , 1 Replies)

4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Superstore

Genre: Comedy

First aired: 2015-11-30

Creator: Justin Spitzer

Cast: America Ferrera, Ben Feldman, Colton Dunn, Lauren Ash, Mark McKinney, Nichole Bloom, Nico Santos

Overview: A hilarious workplace comedy about a unique family of employees at a super-sized mega store. From the bright-eyed newbies and the seen-it-all veterans to the clueless summer hires and the in-it-for-life managers, together they hilariously tackle the day-to-day grind of rabid bargain hunters, riot-causing sales and nap-worthy training sessions.

I0ThousandFists

I0ThousandFists

One of the best comedies going. If you aren't watching it, you are missing out.

    Major Tom replied to the thread Mindhunter.
    First three episodes are excellent. Better than season one.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread General Premier League 2019/20 Discussion Thread.
    Very nice result for Spurs against City. Had to ride their luck at times but that's to be expected. City will be disappointed to have...
    Coutinho immediately becomes one of their absolute best players, so it's well worth it for them - he's good enough that they can...
    Goal of the season already!?
    Pocket Casts and Player FM