Welcome to our online community. Feel free to sign up today. Everyone is welcome here.
Join The Conversation

Latest Posts New Threads

4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Superstore

Genre: Comedy

First aired: 2015-11-30

Creator: Justin Spitzer

Cast: America Ferrera, Ben Feldman, Colton Dunn, Lauren Ash, Mark McKinney, Nichole Bloom, Nico Santos

Overview: A hilarious workplace comedy about a unique family of employees at a super-sized mega store. From the bright-eyed newbies and the seen-it-all veterans to the clueless summer hires and the in-it-for-life managers, together they hilariously tackle the day-to-day grind of rabid bargain hunters, riot-causing sales and nap-worthy training sessions.

I0ThousandFists
Staff member

I0ThousandFists

One of the best comedies going. If you aren't watching it, you are missing out.