Summer Transfer Window 2019 (1 Viewer)

  • Created By Thread starter Some Random Guy

That's overkill if there ever was, there no way can play them all and having one on the bench is crazy, surely Suarez is off somewhere?
There was talk on an American Sports Podcast I listen to about Suarez to the Miami MLS team with Adidas pulling the strings

Biscuit

Biscuit

Konsa has gone from Brentford to Villa
Aston Villa have signed Brentford defender Ezri Konsa in a £12m deal.

The 21-year-old had been a key target for Villa boss Dean Smith, who managed the England Under-21 centre-back when he was in charge of the Bees.

Konsa played 47 times for Brentford after a £2.5m move from Charlton in 2018.

"He's a high-potential player who I believe can step up to the Premier League and I'm really looking forward to working with him again," said Smith.
Origi signs a new deal at Liverpool.
Striker Divock Origi has signed a new long-term contract with Liverpool.

The Belgium international, 24, signed from Lille in 2014 on a five-year deal, only to spend two seasons out on loan.

But he returned to have a big impact with the Reds last term, scoring twice against Barcelona in the Champions League semi-finals before sealing the 2-0 win over Tottenham in the final.

"The feeling was always that I wanted to stay," said Origi. "There is something special going on here."

0

Really bad example being set by Arsenal's club captain. Sure he wants a move but basically going on strike?

Fraser

Fraser

Really bad example being set by Arsenal's club captain. Sure he wants a move but basically going on strike?
Really poor from the club captain of any club to behave like that. Always seemed like a smart guy but that's idiocy.

Griezmann to Barcelona is a done deal.

Griezmann to Barcelona is a done deal.
Unreal player and will bang in goals for them, something Suarez was slowing down in doing. Wonder if that will be the end of the Neymar saga now?

Barcelona midfielder Philippe Coutinho, 27, has given his approval to a deal which would see him join former club Liverpool on a two-year loan deal with an option for the Reds to buy the Brazil international for £88m.

Celtic have rejected Arsenal's latest bid - thought to be about £25m - for 22-year-old Scotland left-back Kieran Tierney.

According to The Sun, Manchester United have agreed an £80m deal with Leicester City that will make Harry Maguire the most expensive defender in history. United will pay £60m for the 26-year-old England centre-back - who will have a medical on Monday - with a further £20m to follow in add-ons.

The Sun are also reporting that Leicester are set to replace Maguire with Brighton's England defender Lewis Dunk, having agreed a £45m deal for the 27-year-old.

0

Dani Alves to Man City on a freebie?

According to The Sun, Manchester United have agreed an £80m deal with Leicester City that will make Harry Maguire the most expensive defender in history. United will pay £60m for the 26-year-old England centre-back - who will have a medical on Monday - with a further £20m to follow in add-ons.
£80m sure is an awful lot and I don’t rate Maguire that highly, but the reality is that he’s better than anything Man United have in defence right now and they’d be held to ransom over any signing this summer, given their financial clout and their desperation to get back into the top 4. Yes, they certainly overpaid, but he’s got a fair amount of PL experience and he’ll improve the team.

Fabian Delph confirmed for Everton. 3-year deal, £8 million.

Sebastian Haller is traveling to London to have a medical at West Ham. Official from Eintracht Frankfurt.

De Ligt on his way to Turin

Ajax captain Matthijs de Ligt is set to fly to Turin on Tuesday to complete his move to Juventus.

It is thought the Italian champions will pay £67.5m for the 19-year-old defender, who led Ajax to the Champions League semi-finals last season.

The Netherlands centre-back had also been linked with Manchester United, Barcelona and Paris-St Germain.

  • Like
Reactions: Dylan

De Ligt on his way to Turin
Rumours of Liverpool in for him originally and Real Madrid. Man Utd it seems have at least made clear this summer to not be dealing with Raiola (agent).

It's a good move for De Ligt at this age and it always looked like his preference was Italy. Juventus is an attractive prospect and have strengthened again this summer and will again be serious contenders for the Champions League.

    I think Trippier could do well in Spain. He has very good technique his lack of pace lets him down. He had a very poor season last year...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Google Stadia.
    Google has clarified a few points regarding the launch and features of Stadia. In a Reddit AMA hosted by Stadia director of product...
  • Bandit
    Bandit posted the thread Marvel's Avengers (Square Enix) in VIDEO GAME NEWS.
    Releasing on Xbox One, PS4, Stadia and PC on May 15th, 2020
  • Bandit
    Bandit replied to the thread Formula 1 2019: Discussion Thread.
    The ground effect cars will cost millions to develop and have absolutely no real world application either. It is a step in the right...
  • Bandit
    Bandit replied to the thread Summer Transfer Window 2019.
    Tripper seems so much younger than he actually is at 28/29 in September Had a poor season last year, £20million is great business from...
  • Bandit
    Bandit replied to the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread.
    No idea how Hill got away without a suspension. They have him on tape threatening his girlfriend like. Insane.
  • SteveO
    SteveO replied to the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread.
    Chiefs receiver Tyreek Hill will not be suspended by the NFL after an investigation into alleged child abuse.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Adventure Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D..
    Agents of Shield season 7 will be its final season.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Mindhunter.
    The second season of Netflix’s “Mindhunter” is headed our way on August 16th, and the streaming service has today provided us with our...
    • mindhunter-2.jpg
    • mindhunter-4.jpg
    • mindhunter-5.jpg
    • mindhunter-6.jpg
    • mindhunter-13.jpg
    • mindhunter-16.jpg
  • David76
    David76 posted the thread Mindhunter in ON THE BOX.
    Title: Mindhunter Genre: Drama, Crime Creator: Joe Penhall First aired: 2017-10-13 Overview: An agent in the FBI's Elite...
    • r7RIwuceOaDP4KTmU1EFeDniRq4.jpg