Summer Transfer Window 2019

  • Created By Thread starter Some Random Guy
  • ( Start date , 34 Replies)

Biscuit

Biscuit

Rumours circulating that Mbappe has handed in a transfer request at PSG too.
I would think Barcelona will be interested and probably Man City. I can't see Real Madrid buying him after their recent purchases.

For Barcelona, a Dembele or Coutinho along with Ratkitic who PSG are interested in and cash might get it done

I would think Barcelona will be interested
Barca have to free up wages as much as anything - 66% of turnover which is very high for such a big club

Dani Alves is leaving PSG this summer, would be a good 1-year option for most the top 6 clubs in the Premier League

Biscuit

Biscuit

Deal done between Man United and Crystal Palace for Aaron Wan-Bissaka according to reports. £50m and £80k a week which seems reasonable.

Big thing though is they keep the sell on clause for Zaha so Wan-Bissaka could be around £30m if Zaha goes for the £80m Palace were rumoured to want last summer.

Big thing though is they keep the sell on clause for Zaha so Wan-Bissaka could be around £30m if Zaha goes for the £80m Palace were rumoured to want last summer.
Nobody is spending that on Zaha, maybe Arsenal would buy him for half that. Totally priced out of a move. Dortmund were linked with him but got Hazard & Brandt instead for nearly half that fee.

    SteveO replied to the thread Fantasy Dark Phoenix (2019).
    It really was terrible, I don't think anyone in it wanted to be there, they all just phoned it in.
  • SteveO
    SteveO reacted to Biscuit's post in the thread Fantasy Dark Phoenix (2019) with Agree Agree.
    I thought it was terrible. Jennifer Lawrence, every time she was on screen had a sulk on and you could tell she had no interest in being...
  • SteveO
    SteveO replied to the thread Summer Transfer Window 2019.
    Nobody is spending that on Zaha, maybe Arsenal would buy him for half that. Totally priced out of a move. Dortmund were linked with him...
    Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 01 July 2019. Xbox One Deals...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Rafa Benitez Leaving Newcastle.
    Not sure that he knew too much about the decision according to some reports
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread.
    Even with the move to Vegas next year there was just too much happening with the Raiders this year to pass on them. It’s going to be...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom reacted to David76's post in the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread with Like Like.
    This is gonna be the best Hard Knocks in years
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Formula 1 2019: Discussion Thread.
    Very dull race today. Slight bit excitement on last lap but not really enough. Norris did well and was so unlucky. Of course, it...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Formula 1 2019: Discussion Thread.
    Geez, this French Grand Prix is like............
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Assassin’s Creed Odyssey (Ubisoft).
    Just pulled the trigger on the season pass. But I can't seem to download the first Episode from Legacy of the Lost Blade. Currently...