Summer Transfer Window 2019

  • Created By Thread starter Some Random Guy
  • ( Start date , 19 Replies)

Best

Best

Griezmann to sign for Barca for €125 million is the story.
According to David Ornstien Chelsea are looking at Cavani/Zaha/Ascensio/Coutinho
Transfer ban?

Ornstien also said Liverpool have less than £20m to spend this summer as the coffers are empty in that 5Live show.

Some Random Guy

Some Random Guy

Man City interested in Atletico Madrid holding midfielder Rodri and Crystal Palace fullback Aaron Wan-Bissaka. They'll also look at a centre half if Vincent Kompany doesn't get a new deal.

Liverpool looking at a fullback, Ryan Sessegnon mentioned. They will also look at an attacking option with Daniel Sturridge leaving in the summer.

Chelsea all depends on their transfer ban. As mentioned Cavani, Zaha, Asensio and Coutinho have all been mentioned with Hazard, Pedro and possibly Willian all exiting. Borussia Dortmund midfielder Christian Pulisic has already been signed pre-transfer ban.

Tottenham have also been linked with Ryan Sessegnon. Jack Grealish and Wilfred Zaha have also been mentioned with Victor Wayama, Eric Dier, Toby Alderweireld, Fernando Llorente and Christian Eriksen possibly exiting.

Arsenal will look to replace Aaron Ramsey and Danny Welbeck who are both leaving. Yannick Carrasco and Ivan Perisic have been mentioned.

Man United want Napoli centre back Kalidou Koulibaly, Man City target Aaron Wan-Bissaka and former Man City player Jadon Sancho who now plays will Dortmund. They've also been linked with Adrien Rabiot and Monaco's Yuri Tielemans who has just completed a successful loan period at Leicester (and is keen to sign with the Foxes permanently).

Ornstien also said Liverpool have less than £20m to spend this summer as the coffers are empty in that 5Live show.
To be taken with a very large dose of salt I imagine. Never heard Ornstein break any news about Liverpool ever before. He's almost exclusively Arsenal. Doubt he has any inside line at Anfield.

Guardian piece on Atletico this summer. Interesting window for them.

Lucas Hernandez is off to Bayern, Godin is gone, Griezmann is going. Juanfran has rejected a new contract and will leave, Filipe Luis has not been offered a new deal, there are offers for Saul who is unhappy, the board want to sell Diego Costa, and the club is resigned to someone activating Rodri's release clause.

That's a hell of rebuilding job.

Griezmann for €120m at 28 and his worst season at Atletico.

I'm not convinced it is such a wise move don't think he is suited to Barcelona.

He is an efficient goalscorer but not an outsanding footballer.

Barca doing a terrible job at replacing Neymar. €140m on Coutinho, €130m on Dembele and now €120m on Griezmann.

Slenderman

Slenderman

Jovic to Real Madrid for €52.4m next week being widely reported

Reports say Real Madrid are preparing a massive bid for Liverpool forward Mo Salah whilst PSG could be readying a bid for Roberto Firmino.

Premier League clubs most likely signing according to the bookmakers
  • Arsenal – Wilfried Zaha (5/4)
  • Bournemouth – Jack Butland (8/11)
  • Brighton – Juan Mata (6/1)
  • Burnley – Che Adams (12/1)
  • Chelsea – Transfer Ban
  • Crystal Palace – Che Adams (4/1)
  • Everton – Thomas Meunier (15/2)
  • Leicester City – Youri Tielemans (5/2)
  • Liverpool – David Neres (3/1)
  • Man City – Saul Niguez (4/7)
  • Man Utd – Aaron Wan-Bissaka (2/5)
  • Newcastle – Danny Drinkwater (5/1)
  • Norwich – Joe Hart (7/4)
  • Sheffield United – Danny Drinkwater (8/1)
  • Southampton – Che Adams (EVS)
  • Tottenham – Ryan Sessegnon (3/10)
  • Watford – Che Adams (8/1)
  • West Ham – Duvan Zapata (11/2)
  • Wolves – Joao Felix (6/1)

Lloyd Kelly signs for Bournemouth.

I thought he would have signed for Liverpool. Young left back but sounds like he could be a good one.

  • Some Random Guy
    Some Random Guy replied to the thread Captain Vincent Kompany has left Manchester City.
    Great player, captain and ambassador. He will definitely be missed by City.
  • Some Random Guy
    Some Random Guy replied to the thread The Latest Boxing Crack.
    The power Wilder has is frightening, the sound of that punch connecting was sickening. Shame he’s an absolute idiot.
  • SteveO
    SteveO replied to the thread Summer Transfer Window 2019.
    Lloyd Kelly signs for Bournemouth. I thought he would have signed for Liverpool. Young left back but sounds like he could be a good one.
  • SteveO
    SteveO replied to the thread Captain Vincent Kompany has left Manchester City.
    Kompany personified the character that was needed to drag city out of the old haphazard ways and into the new era of Mancini and beyond...
  • SteveO
    Captain Vincent Kompany has left Manchester City to become player-manager at former club Anderlecht. The 33-year-old defender has...
  • Dylan
    Dylan replied to the thread FA Cup 2018/19.
    Fantastic from Man City. I didn't give Watford much of a chance beforehand but I didn't expect them to get hammered either.
  • Dylan
    Dylan replied to the thread The Latest Boxing Crack.
    Good win for Billy Joe Saunders last night. Still can't believe one judge gave Isufi 3 rounds. Forget about drug testing the fighters...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Angel Has Fallen (2019).
    Sign me up. Love these cheesy actioners. Not overly mad on the being-framed-and-on-the-run-to-prove-his-innocence plot. Going a bit...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread FA Cup 2018/19.
    City are on a different level. They made that look ridiculously easy. Could have been different if Pereyra had put that early chance...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Days Gone (Bend Studios).
    Was that the one where you used the napalm molotovs?