Member

Bandit

Active member
Any links with Dembele have been saying it's a loan move.

Zidane
Member

Zidane

Member
I don’t think we'll see any big deals done until after the World Cup and then it will be a free for all.

Boozy
Donator
Member

Boozy

Well-known member
It's looking like a bunch of Sporting Lisbon players are about to become available after their club has gone completely insane.

A bunch of fans broke into their training complex and assaulted a bunch of players. Leading scorer Bas Dost is out of the Portuguese cup final off the back of it. I've read a physio was stabbed as well.

Couple with the chairman being off his rocker, a bunch of the players and staff, maybe all of them, including Jorge Jesus their manager and Portuguese international keeper Rui Patricio, will probably unilaterally terminate their contracts and go elsewhere.

I haven't been following it that closely but it seems like they've gone totally off the deep end.
Following Rui Patrico doing so yesterday, William Carvalho has rescinded his contract with Sporting.

Podence has as well, and there's chat that Gelson Martins will be soon.

Boozy
Donator
Member

Boozy

Well-known member
Maddest unveil video ever.

Betis announced Takashi Inui from Eibar.

Boozy
Donator
Member

Boozy

Well-known member
And one final rumour doing the rounds today.

Bandit
Member

Bandit

Active member
West Ham reportedly interested in Javier Pastore from PSG.

Donator
Member

Major Tom

Administrator

"PSG's sanctions on FFP, to be announced officially on Tuesday, involve very strict implications for their transfer budget, according to the JDD."

Barcelona's Deulofeu sold to Watford for 13 million euros. Never really rated him as a player. Did very little at Everton and failed to shine when he returned to Barcelona last year.

Zidane
Member

Zidane

Member
The current Spain boss is to become manager of Real Madrid after the World Cup.

Lemar officially off to Atletico.

Donator
Member

Major Tom

Administrator
The current Spain boss is to become manager of Real Madrid after the World Cup.

Lemar officially off to Atletico.
Lemar to Atletico clearly suggests a domino effect could begin soon. Would Griezmann go to Real or to Barcelona? If so who'll be moving on, if Barca might that see Dembele move? If Real is that the chance for Bale to move to the Prem/Utd?

Dylan
Donator
Member

Dylan

Well-known member
Lemar officially off to Atletico.
Liverpool back in for Fekir then? Can't believe they would have let Lemar slip through the net unless they had an alternative in the bag. They practically had a deal for Lemar sewn up last window.