Football Summer Transfer 2018/19 Thread (1 Viewer)

Gromit
Staff member

Gromit

Today, 18:02
Jun 26, 2018
Jack Wilshere to West Ham is official now. If he can stay injury free he'll be a great signing I think.
They've also signed Andrei Yamalenko (sp?) today. They are having quite a good transfer window tbh.

City poised to announce the signing of Mahrez for £67 million on a £200k a week contract.

West Ham ready to do more business and smash their transfer record with the £40 million signing of Felipe Anderson.

Barcelona completes the signing of Arthur from Gremio for £27.5m - probably the reason they offloaded Paulinho back to China on loan.

West Ham ready to do more business and smash their transfer record with the £40 million signing of Felipe Anderson.
£40 million for Felipe Anderson, wasn't he being talked about as a £50/60m target for Man United/Liverpool a few seasons back?

Is this an absolute steal for West Ham or has he struggled along a bit recently?

CaptainObvious
Staff member

CaptainObvious

Real Madrid forward Cristiano Ronaldo is set to join Juventus, becoming one of the four most expensive players of all time.

It is understood a deal worth £105m has been reached between the two clubs that will see the 33-year-old Portuguese end a nine-year stay at the Bernabeu.

"The time has come to open a new stage in my life, that's why I asked the club to accept transferring me," he said.

Liverpool have opened talks to sign Shaqiri. £13 million release clause.

Real Madrid forward Cristiano Ronaldo is set to join Juventus, becoming one of the four most expensive players of all time.
Always thought Ronaldo would go home to Manchester. He'll win a few league titles in Italy and maybe drive Juventus to a Champions League. Good move. Better than PSG.

Gromit
Staff member

Gromit

Today, 18:02
Jun 26, 2018
This is a brilliant piece of business from Real Madrid.

Bought at 24 for £80 million, sold as 33 for £25 million profit. Nuts.

Great signing for Juventus if they get 3 good seasons out of him.

Real will need to sign big now for sure - Mbappe, Neymar, De Gea, Hazard, Salah will all be linked in the coming days/weeks.

Gromit
Staff member

Gromit

Today, 18:02
Jun 26, 2018
Great signing for Juventus if they get 3 good seasons out of him.
This is it. If Juventus win a Champions League over the next few years with Ronaldo, then the fee will be irrelevant.

Besides, when it comes to Juventus signing players over 30, they know what they're doing.

Fulham have confirmed the signing of Jean Michel Seri from Nice

He was heavily linked with Arsenal and Barcelona last summer.

Barcelona are to increase their bid for Willian to around £60 million which is big money for a 29-year-old even now according to Mail.

Barcelona have also signed Sevilla centre-back Clement Lenglet for 35.9 million euros (£32m) and put a 300 million euro (£265m) release clause on him.

Lenglet, 23, has signed a five-year deal at the Nou Camp after the Spanish champions met his buy-out clause.