Summer Holidays 2019 (1 Viewer)

If the weather next summer was to be as good as the one just gone (2018), would you.....?

  • Stay in this country

  • Travel abroad

  • I won't be going on holiday

  • Don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.

Thinking about holidays, if the weather next summer was to be as good as the one just gone, would you stay in this country, or travel abroad?

Gromit

Gromit

Stay here. If we get decent weather I don't see any reason to go abroad.

I'll still go away. Not for the weather but for a change of scenery and culture.

  • Like
Reactions: SteveO

I'll still go away. Not for the weather but for a change of scenery and culture.
Same for me. I like to get away from everything and relax.

If I'm abroad there is less chance of people trying to contact me during my break :LOL:

FiFi

FiFi

I love going abroad. Different weather, different atmosphere, different culture, different people.

I'd still go away whether the weather is Scotland was brilliant or not.

  • Like
Reactions: SteveO

If we had temperatures in the high 20s I'd spend all my time along the west coast and the islands.

I'd stay in Britain.

Some beautiful places like Harris, the Lake District and Cornwall.

Abroad. I like visiting different countries and sampling their way of life - culture, food etc.

Abroad for me too and for the same reasons others have given - a different environment, people and cultures.

Also, as far away from family as possible!!!

  • Like
Reactions: Kimberley

    Goal of the season already!?
    Pocket Casts and Player FM
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Talk Football - General Football Chat.
    In the Championship, Huddersfield Town have sacked boss Jan Siewert, who led the Terriers to just one win in his seven months in charge...
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Talk Football - General Football Chat.
    Incredible goal! Not just the finish but the 1-2 on the wing and the cross in. Aduriz had only been on the pitch for 60 seconds. He's...
  • Bandit
    Bandit replied to the thread Need for Speed: Heat.
    It does look stunning in fairness, and I find it looks even better when you play it as videos don't do it justice. I really want this to...