Sugar Intake (1 Viewer)

  • Created By Thread starter Gemma
  • ( Start date , 0 Replies)

Do you think your sugar intake, on average is…?

  • Far too much

  • Slightly too much

  • Not too much

  • Not much at all

  • Don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.

There is a big debate going on just now about how much sugar we all consume.

Sugar Intake Breakdown
  • Adults should have no more than 30g of free sugars a day, (roughly equivalent to seven sugar cubes).
  • Children aged 7 to 10 should have no more than 24g of free sugars a day (six sugar cubes).
  • Children aged 4 to 6 should have no more than 19g of free sugars a day (five sugar cubes).
  • There is no guideline limit for children under the age of 4, but it’s recommended they avoid sugar-sweetened drinks and food with sugar added to it.
Do you think your sugar intake, on average is…?

    Major Tom replied to the thread Mindhunter.
    First three episodes are excellent. Better than season one.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread General Premier League 2019/20 Discussion Thread.
    Very nice result for Spurs against City. Had to ride their luck at times but that's to be expected. City will be disappointed to have...
    Coutinho immediately becomes one of their absolute best players, so it's well worth it for them - he's good enough that they can...
    Goal of the season already!?
    Pocket Casts and Player FM