  • Not much at all

  • Don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.

There is a big debate going on just now about how much sugar we all consume.

Sugar Intake Breakdown
  • Adults should have no more than 30g of free sugars a day, (roughly equivalent to seven sugar cubes).
  • Children aged 7 to 10 should have no more than 24g of free sugars a day (six sugar cubes).
  • Children aged 4 to 6 should have no more than 19g of free sugars a day (five sugar cubes).
  • There is no guideline limit for children under the age of 4, but it’s recommended they avoid sugar-sweetened drinks and food with sugar added to it.
Do you think your sugar intake, on average is…?