Science Fiction Stranger Things

  • Created By Thread starter I0ThousandFists
  • ( Start date , 3 Replies)

5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Stranger Things

Genre: Drama, Mystery, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2016-07-15

Creator: Ross Duffer, Matt Duffer

Cast: Winona Ryder, David Harbour, Finn Wolfhard, Millie Bobby Brown, Gaten Matarazzo, Caleb McLaughlin, Natalia Dyer, Charlie Heaton, Joe Keery, Noah Schnapp, Sadie Sink, Dacre Montgomery, Cara Buono, Matthew Modine, Maya Hawke

Overview: When a young boy vanishes, a small town uncovers a mystery involving secret experiments, terrifying supernatural forces, and one strange little girl.

Season 3 will air on 4th July. A long wait :(

That's quite a wait....might give Season 2 a rewatch later this month as I blitzed through it before and can't remember much about it

Gromit

Gromit

Season 3 trailer has just landed. Out on July 4th. Looks canny.