Science Fiction Stranger Things (1 Viewer)

  • Created By Thread starter I0ThousandFists

5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Stranger Things

Genre: Drama, Mystery, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2016-07-15

Creator: Ross Duffer, Matt Duffer

Cast: Winona Ryder, David Harbour, Finn Wolfhard, Millie Bobby Brown, Gaten Matarazzo, Caleb McLaughlin, Natalia Dyer, Charlie Heaton, Joe Keery, Noah Schnapp, Sadie Sink, Dacre Montgomery, Cara Buono, Matthew Modine, Maya Hawke

Overview: When a young boy vanishes, a small town uncovers a mystery involving secret experiments, terrifying supernatural forces, and one strange little girl.