Star Trek: Picard (1 Viewer)

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Star Trek: Picard

Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2020-03-18

Cast: Patrick Stewart, Santiago Cabrera, Michelle Hurd, Evan Evagora, Alison Pill, Harry Treadaway, Isa Briones

Overview: A new chapter in Jean-Luc Picard's life set twenty years after the events of Star Trek Nemesis.

I'm sold. I just hope the mystery girl doesn't turn out to be some secret Borg evolution.

I'm sold. I just hope the mystery girl doesn't turn out to be some secret Borg evolution.
I think that's already a given. It seems the entire arc is looking Borg focussed contrary to all the Romulan reports, although those elements are still present.

A lot of Romulans also in that trailer.

Romulans get desperate after the collapse of the homeworld and resort to Borg tech?

I'm sold. I just hope the mystery girl doesn't turn out to be some secret Borg evolution.
I'm thinking Sela's daughter

I wonder will Seven's role be just a cameo or a little more substantial. At this stage, I'm guessing a cameo.

attachment.jpg

I'm betting that's a captured Borg cube!

Janeway and the Borg hunters been busy!

  • Like
Reactions: Birdman

I thought the same @Major Tom - a Romulan captured Borg Cube, no less. It also looks like there are splinter factions on Romulans, a bit like in STO - the guy telling Picard to be "the Captain they remember" is a Romulan too.

    Bandit replied to the thread Wild Rose (2019).
    Performances in this are pretty fantastic, great film
  • Bandit
    Bandit replied to the thread Need for Speed: Heat.
    Gameplay trailer actually looks really good.
  • Bandit
    Drive into your first adrenaline-fueled look at gameplay for Need for Speed™ Heat, a vibrant street-racer where daytime is a bright...
    Need for Speed™ Heat Official Gameplay Trailer
  • Bandit
    Bandit replied to the thread General Premier League 2019/20 Discussion Thread.
    Wolves still not at their best this season, but a decent point against a much improved Man United side. I really do fancy Wolves to...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Codemasters reveals new Grid game.
    This brief Gamescom trailer doesn’t show a lot, but it makes do with the short time it has to show snippets of the various circuits...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread General Premier League 2019/20 Discussion Thread.
    What a goal by Neves. Fully deserved too, Wolves have been on top in the second half.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Google Stadia.
    With Stadia's non-specific November launch window steadily approaching, Google has unveiled a fresh batch of games coming to its...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Gears of War 5.
    During Gamescom's Opening Night Live a brand new story mode trailer for Gears 5 which focuses on protagonist Kait to see what her...
  • David76
    David76 added the media item Gears 5 Story Trailer - Kait Unleashed to Video Games.
    From one of gaming’s most acclaimed sagas, Gears is bigger than ever, with five thrilling modes and the deepest campaign yet. With...
    Gears 5 Story Trailer - Kait Unleashed
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread General Metro Exodus.
    Metro Exodus “Expansion I: The Two Colonels” will launch on August 19, publisher Deep Silver and developer 4A Games announced during the...