Comedy Stan & Ollie (2018)

Title: Stan & Ollie (2018)

Tagline: The untold story of the world's greatest comedy act.

Genre: Comedy, Drama

Director: Jon S. Baird

Cast: John C. Reilly, Steve Coogan, Shirley Henderson, Nina Arianda, Danny Huston, Rufus Jones, Susy Kane

Release: 2018-12-28

Plot: A look at the personal and professional lives of the popular comedic duo, Stan Laurel and Oliver Hardy.

Have to say I wasn't looking forward to seeing what they had done with the greatest comedy double act of all time, but I have to say Coogan sounds great as Stan and John C. Reilly as Ollie. Hopefully the full film does them justice

Can't wait, grew up on Laurel and Hardy repeats as a kid in the 90's, still watch them regularly enough to this day. Huge fan, hope this is good

If it's a decent script there's no reason why it shouldn't be good. Looks like something I'd definitely give a watch. Laurel and Hardy were great.

Some Random Guy
Staff member

Some Random Guy

Full trailer just out

Connie
Staff member

Connie

I saw it this on Thursday and I thought it was a brilliant watch.