Software Spotify

A simple question probably.

To those who have it, is there a limit to how many songs you can put on one playlist?

Our lass is having a party soon and I would like to put about six hours worth on one playlist if I can.

Don't believe so. I have a Ku Klub playlist (made by someone else) which is something like 17hours long.

No time maximum, but max of 10000 tracks. She’ll be fine for 6 hours.

KeVo
Staff member

KeVo

A simple question probably.

To those who have it, is there a limit to how many songs you can put on one playlist?

Our lass is having a party soon and I would like to put about six hours worth on one playlist if I can.
You can definitely fit 6 hours worth in a single playlist. I've had some built up to last at least 72 hours. Hope the party is fun and everybody has a good time. o/