Poll Social Media

Welcome to our online community. Feel free to sign up today. Everyone is welcome here.
Join The Conversation

Latest Posts New Threads

Which, if any, of these social media websites/apps do you use?

  • Facebook

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Twitter

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Instagram

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Google+

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Whats App

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Snapchat

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Tumblr

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other Social Media

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Don't Use Social Media

    Votes: 3 30.0%

  • Total voters
Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member

I've only ever had Facebook and Twitter accounts but I quit social media after Alan died, and, to be honest, I was never really an active user anyway. I don't think I'd use them now after all the controversy surrounding Cambridge Analytica and user privacy.

Which, if any, of these social media websites/apps do you use?

I've recently quit Facebook. I still have my Instagram account though.

Emma
Staff member

Emma

Instagram and Facebook. Instagram is my main social media app.

I have Twitter and Google+ accounts. I only use Twitter for information gathering - news, traffic, weather, sporting events etc. I don't think I've posted anything on Google+

ozzy47
Staff member

ozzy47

Yesterday, 23:21
I do not use any social media sites.

Most of them :rolleyes:

Probably easier mentioning those I don't use. Tumblr and Google+

Cherub
Staff member

Cherub

Birmingham
I have accounts on most of those sites/apps but the only one I use regularly now is Facebook