Social Media

Which, if any, of these social media websites/apps do you use?

  • Facebook

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Twitter

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Instagram

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Google+

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Whats App

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Snapchat

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Tumblr

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other Social Media

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Don't Use Social Media

    Votes: 3 30.0%

  • Total voters

I've only ever had Facebook and Twitter accounts but I quit social media after Alan died, and, to be honest, I was never really an active user anyway. I don't think I'd use them now after all the controversy surrounding Cambridge Analytica and user privacy.

Which, if any, of these social media websites/apps do you use?

I've recently quit Facebook. I still have my Instagram account though.

Emma

Emma

Instagram and Facebook. Instagram is my main social media app.

I have Twitter and Google+ accounts. I only use Twitter for information gathering - news, traffic, weather, sporting events etc. I don't think I've posted anything on Google+

ozzy47

ozzy47

I do not use any social media sites.

Most of them :rolleyes:

Probably easier mentioning those I don't use. Tumblr and Google+

Cherub

Cherub

I have accounts on most of those sites/apps but the only one I use regularly now is Facebook

    Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 27 May 2019. Xbox One Deals...
  • Sad Professor
    Sad Professor replied to the thread Huawei Phones.
    The Huawei issue has been doing the rounds in the UK for years and at one time they actually provided the UK government with the source...
  • Sad Professor
    Sad Professor replied to the thread Fantasy Game of Thrones.
    No matter which ending they had gone with people would still complain. I didn't mind how they tied it all together, there were some...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Summer Transfer Window 2019.
    I think a player with the nickname ‘slab head’ is always worth the money :ROFLMAO:
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Science Fiction Westworld.
    No idea if the next series will be much kop, thought the second one was right up its own arse and where it goes next is questionable...
  • David76
    David76 posted the thread Codemasters reveals new Grid game in VIDEO GAME NEWS.
    Codemasters has just announced that an all-new Grid will be coming to consoles and PC later this year, with the fourth instalment in the...
  • David76
    David76 added the media item Grid - Reveal Trailer to Video Games.
    Check out the first reveal trailer for the Grid reboot.
    Grid - Reveal Trailer
  • David76
    The Xbox Backward Compatibility Sale is back again this year, and this time they are discounting more games in the catalogue than ever...
  • Cherub
    Cherub replied to the thread Fantasy Game of Thrones.
    The series ended where Season 1 began. With the Stark family. I think they got the ending right in many ways.
  • Aimie
    Aimie replied to the thread Science Fiction Westworld.
    Season 3 trailer