Question Sky Broadband

Shelby81
Staff member

Shelby81

My folks have Sky broadband but it's got a really old router with a weak signal. I have a spare Sky hub, can I just swap one for the other or is it more complicated than that?

Aye, factory reset your spare router so any username/password is wiped first and it should just be a case of plugging it in and connecting the cables.

Will probably need the username and password for their Sky broadband account to set it up though.

DaveTomneyUK
Staff member

DaveTomneyUK

I'm with Sky as well the best thing to do is phone them and if you have an active subscription with Sky Broadband they will send you a Sky Hub free.