Drama SIX

Welcome to our online community. Feel free to sign up today. Everyone is welcome here.
Join The Conversation

Latest Posts New Threads

4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Vote
Title: SIX

Genre: War & Politics, Drama, Crime, Action & Adventure

First aired: 2017-01-18

Creator: William Broyles Jr., David Broyles

Cast: Olivia Munn, Barry Sloane, Dominic Adams, Kyle Schmid, Juan Pablo Raba, Edwin Hodge, Brianne Davis, Nadine Velazquez, Jessica Garza, Jaylen Moore, Eric Ladin

Overview: Action drama series inspired by the real missions of Navy SEAL Team Six.

Staff member Staff member Staff member

History has cancelled the military drama “Six” after two seasons, Variety has confirmed.

The scripted series followed members of the elite Navy SEAL Team Six. In the second season, the team is on a mission to destroy the terrorist network responsible for the shooting of their former team leader, Richard “Rip” Taggart (Walton Goggins).

The 10-episode second season of the show launched in late May. The season finale slated for July 25 will now serve as the series finale. The show performed well in the ratings during its first season, averaging a respectable 0.4 rating in adults 18-49 and 1.6 million viewers per episode in Live+Same Day. Those numbers fell off sharply in Season 2, with the show currently averaging a 0.2 rating and 800,000 viewers after six episodes.
I still haven't started this, should I dump or is it still worth watching?