Welcome to our online community. Feel free to sign up today. Everyone is welcome here.
Join The Conversation

Latest Posts New Threads

What simple things make your life more enjoyable?

A cuppa with a bacon sarnie smothered with brown sauce on a weekend morning
An afternoon nap
Sitting outside a pub in the summer watching the world go by

Reading a good book in bed.
Baking cakes or cooking nice meals and sharing them with loved ones.
Cheese!!

The Kat
Staff member

The Kat

Today, 05:20
Jun 19, 2018
Sitting by the sea, breathing in the salty air, just watching the waves disappear in the sand.

FiFi
Staff member

FiFi

Watching my dog run towards me across a field at 900mph with ears pinned back and tounge hanging out.