Simple Enjoyable Things (1 Viewer)

  • Created By Thread starter Major Tom

What simple things make your life more enjoyable?

A cuppa with a bacon sarnie smothered with brown sauce on a weekend morning
An afternoon nap
Sitting outside a pub in the summer watching the world go by

Reading a good book in bed.
Baking cakes or cooking nice meals and sharing them with loved ones.
Cheese!!

Reactions: Major Tom
The Kat
Staff member

The Kat

Jun 19, 2018
Sitting by the sea, breathing in the salty air, just watching the waves disappear in the sand.

Reactions: Major Tom and FiFi
FiFi
Staff member

FiFi

Watching my dog run towards me across a field at 900mph with ears pinned back and tounge hanging out.

Drinking iced mocha while reading a book

The Kat
Staff member

The Kat

Jun 19, 2018
Joe & Seph's Peanut Butter and Chocolate Caramel Gourmet Popcorn :D

Reactions: Major Tom

Joe & Seph's Peanut Butter and Chocolate Caramel Gourmet Popcorn :D
Eily loves the Strawberries & Cream one. I can't get into them at all....I prefer my plain Butterkist Popcorn!!