Action Sicario: Day of the Soldado (2018)

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Sicario: Day of the Soldado (2018)

Tagline: Luck Doesn’t Live On This Side Of The Border

Genre: Action, Crime, Drama, Thriller

Director: Stefano Sollima

Cast: Benicio del Toro, Josh Brolin, Catherine Keener, Christopher Heyerdahl, Jeffrey Donovan, Isabela Moner, Matthew Modine, Ian Bohen, Manuel Garcia-Rulfo, Jake Picking, Michael Love Toliver, Bruno Bichir, Connor Skific, Tasha Ames, Abigail Marlowe, David Castaneda, Chris Adams, Stafford Douglas, Cassandra Rochelle Fetters, Rob Franco, Ryan Begay, Jackamoe Buzzell, J.D. Garfield, Catherine Haun, Howard Ferguson Jr., James Devoti, Kelly V. Lucio, Gregory Paul Valdez, Gonzalo Robles, David Manzanares, Ryan Jason Cook, Christian Pedersen, Barrett James, Joseph A. Garcia

Release: 2018-06-27

Plot: FBI agent Matt Graver teams up with operative Alejandro Gillick to prevent Mexican drug cartels from smuggling terrorists across the U.S. border.

If it's anywhere near as good as the first it'll be well worth the watch

Looks good.

If it's anywhere near as good as the first it'll be well worth the watch
First one was great. Proper tense and the Nolan-esque soundtrack in particular keeps you right on the edge, especially the scene with the motorway traffic jam.

Cherub

Cherub

I enjoyed the first film and they should have left it as it ended. This feels like a cash in but I hope I'm wrong

Another official trailer

Went to see this last week, I thought it was really good. Not as good as the first but well worth a watch. Benicio del Toro is great in it.