Action Sicario: Day of the Soldado (2018)

Title: Sicario: Day of the Soldado (2018)

Tagline: Luck Doesn’t Live On This Side Of The Border

Genre: Action, Crime, Drama, Thriller

Director: Stefano Sollima

Cast: Benicio del Toro, Josh Brolin, Catherine Keener, Christopher Heyerdahl, Jeffrey Donovan, Isabela Moner, Matthew Modine, Ian Bohen, Manuel Garcia-Rulfo, Jake Picking, Michael Love Toliver, Bruno Bichir, Connor Skific, Tasha Ames, Abigail Marlowe, David Castaneda, Chris Adams, Stafford Douglas, Cassandra Rochelle Fetters, Rob Franco, Ryan Begay, Jackamoe Buzzell, J.D. Garfield, Catherine Haun, Howard Ferguson Jr., James Devoti, Kelly V. Lucio, Gregory Paul Valdez, Gonzalo Robles, David Manzanares, Ryan Jason Cook, Christian Pedersen, Barrett James, Joseph A. Garcia

Release: 2018-06-27

Plot: FBI agent Matt Graver teams up with operative Alejandro Gillick to prevent Mexican drug cartels from smuggling terrorists across the U.S. border.

If it's anywhere near as good as the first it'll be well worth the watch

Looks good.

If it's anywhere near as good as the first it'll be well worth the watch
First one was great. Proper tense and the Nolan-esque soundtrack in particular keeps you right on the edge, especially the scene with the motorway traffic jam.

Cherub
Staff member

Cherub

I enjoyed the first film and they should have left it as it ended. This feels like a cash in but I hope I'm wrong

Went to see this last week, I thought it was really good. Not as good as the first but well worth a watch. Benicio del Toro is great in it.

  • Dylan
    Dylan replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
    Chelsea have confirmed the loan signing of Higuain for the rest of the season. I'd say PSG are gutted. Lost Rabiot to them and now De...
  • Dylan
    Dylan replied to the thread What Are You Reading?.
    Hunt Them Down by Simon Gervais. Enjoyed it, the central character has the potential to be a Jack Reacher type.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
    Sad news about Emiliano Sala. Poor poor guy. Why didn't he just take a few more hours out of his weekend and fly first class on a...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
    Summer signing but someone a few clubs were after, €75m and another possible €11m in add ons.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Manny Pacquiao v Adrien Broner.
    Broner really showed nothing in that fight, low output, back on the ropes, circling out of range and holding all the time. Manny did a...
  • David76
    David76 liked Major Tom's post in the thread Resident Evil 2.
    I remember playing RE2 when it first came out in 1998, so much hype then too, it was brilliant. Got my mate to play the first couple...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Resident Evil 2.
    My code arrived from CD Keys. Pre loading now :)