I0ThousandFists
Staff member

I0ThousandFists

Currently, when you post them, they are huge... take up 3/4 of the shoutbox... Creates a content-less void.

Perhaps make them a bit smaller?

Gemma
Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member

The shoutbox is fairly limited but I went with that instead of the more advanced version as it is rarely used and detracts from the forum a little. I may purchase the advanced version at a later time.

The only real option just now is to prevent auto-linking so the media doesn't auto embed.

I'll see if I can adjust the sizes some other way.

I0ThousandFists
Staff member

I0ThousandFists

You can, I've done it numerous times.

Just allow the video to be shown, then get into the CSS and reduce the entire size of the video.

I'd grab the code for you, but now can't see video up any longer.