Shoutbox Videos (1 Viewer)

  • Created By Thread starter I0ThousandFists
  • ( Start date , 2 Replies)

I0ThousandFists

I0ThousandFists

Currently, when you post them, they are huge... take up 3/4 of the shoutbox... Creates a content-less void.

Perhaps make them a bit smaller?

The shoutbox is fairly limited but I went with that instead of the more advanced version as it is rarely used and detracts from the forum a little. I may purchase the advanced version at a later time.

The only real option just now is to prevent auto-linking so the media doesn't auto embed.

I'll see if I can adjust the sizes some other way.

I0ThousandFists

I0ThousandFists

You can, I've done it numerous times.

Just allow the video to be shown, then get into the CSS and reduce the entire size of the video.

I'd grab the code for you, but now can't see video up any longer.

    Major Tom replied to the thread Mindhunter.
    First three episodes are excellent. Better than season one.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread General Premier League 2019/20 Discussion Thread.
    Very nice result for Spurs against City. Had to ride their luck at times but that's to be expected. City will be disappointed to have...
    Coutinho immediately becomes one of their absolute best players, so it's well worth it for them - he's good enough that they can...
    Goal of the season already!?
    Pocket Casts and Player FM