Action Shooter

5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Shooter

Genre: Action & Adventure

First aired: 2016-11-15

Creator: John Hlavin

Cast: Cynthia Addai-Robinson, Eddie McClintock, Shantel VanSanten, Ryan Phillippe

Overview: Bob Lee Swagger is an expert marksman living in exile who is coaxed back into action after learning of a plot to kill the president. Based on the best-selling Bob Lee Swagger novel by Stephen Hunter, Point of Impact, and the 2007 Paramount film starring Mark Wahlberg.

Back on June 21st, carrying on tying up the end of Season 2 when production was halted due to Ryan Phillippe breaking his leg.

Cherub

Cherub

Starts back in the US tonight. I think it should be on Netflix in the next day or so too.

Great start to the official new season....brand new colourful crew of bad guys to die over the next 10 episodes.

This is one of my favourite shows on TV at the moment, great cast and a storyline that's not just by the numbers, saying that I think I'll start skipping the "previously on" sections, forgot how much of a spoiler they are

    Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 27 May 2019. Xbox One Deals...
  • Sad Professor
    Sad Professor replied to the thread Huawei Phones.
    The Huawei issue has been doing the rounds in the UK for years and at one time they actually provided the UK government with the source...
  • Sad Professor
    Sad Professor replied to the thread Fantasy Game of Thrones.
    No matter which ending they had gone with people would still complain. I didn't mind how they tied it all together, there were some...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Summer Transfer Window 2019.
    I think a player with the nickname ‘slab head’ is always worth the money :ROFLMAO:
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Science Fiction Westworld.
    No idea if the next series will be much kop, thought the second one was right up its own arse and where it goes next is questionable...
  • David76
    David76 posted the thread Codemasters reveals new Grid game in VIDEO GAME NEWS.
    Codemasters has just announced that an all-new Grid will be coming to consoles and PC later this year, with the fourth instalment in the...
  • David76
    David76 added the media item Grid - Reveal Trailer to Video Games.
    Check out the first reveal trailer for the Grid reboot.
    Grid - Reveal Trailer
  • David76
    The Xbox Backward Compatibility Sale is back again this year, and this time they are discounting more games in the catalogue than ever...
  • Cherub
    Cherub replied to the thread Fantasy Game of Thrones.
    The series ended where Season 1 began. With the Stark family. I think they got the ending right in many ways.
  • Aimie
    Aimie replied to the thread Science Fiction Westworld.
    Season 3 trailer