Drama Seven Seconds (1 Viewer)

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Seven Seconds

Genre: Crime, Drama, News, War & Politics

First aired: 2018-02-23

Creator: Veena Sud

Cast: Nadia Alexander, Clare-Hope Ashitey, Raúl Castillo, Michelle Veintimilla, Regina King, Beau Knapp, Michael Mosley, David Lyons

Overview: Tensions run high between African American citizens and Caucasian cops in Jersey City when a teenage African American boy is critically injured by a cop.

I thought it was a bit of a slow burner. Really picked up towards the end of the season and I wanted to watch the last few episodes straight after each other. Definitely worth watching.

Zidane

Zidane

Finished this a few days back.

Just ok if I'm honest.

Decent show without being great. Felt like it ended a bit flat.

    Goal of the season already!?
    Pocket Casts and Player FM
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Talk Football - General Football Chat.
    In the Championship, Huddersfield Town have sacked boss Jan Siewert, who led the Terriers to just one win in his seven months in charge...
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Talk Football - General Football Chat.
    Incredible goal! Not just the finish but the 1-2 on the wing and the cross in. Aduriz had only been on the pitch for 60 seconds. He's...
  • Bandit
    Bandit replied to the thread Need for Speed: Heat.
    It does look stunning in fairness, and I find it looks even better when you play it as videos don't do it justice. I really want this to...