Drama Seven Seconds

Welcome to our online community. Feel free to sign up today. Everyone is welcome here.
Join The Conversation

Latest Posts New Threads

Title: Seven Seconds

Genre: Crime, Drama, News, War & Politics

First aired: 2018-02-23

Creator: Veena Sud

Cast: Nadia Alexander, Clare-Hope Ashitey, Raúl Castillo, Michelle Veintimilla, Regina King, Beau Knapp, Michael Mosley, David Lyons

Overview: Tensions run high between African American citizens and Caucasian cops in Jersey City when a teenage African American boy is critically injured by a cop.

I thought it was a bit of a slow burner. Really picked up towards the end of the season and I wanted to watch the last few episodes straight after each other. Definitely worth watching.

Zidane
Staff member Staff member

Zidane

Finished this a few days back.

Just ok if I'm honest.

Decent show without being great. Felt like it ended a bit flat.