Football Scottish Cup Final - Celtic v Motherwell

Should be a good game. Anything can happen in a one-off game and Motherwell will be up for it but I expect Celtic to win and secure the double treble.

Stunning strike by Callum McGregor.

Ntcham makes it 2-0. Another classy goal.

Great piece of business by Celtic tying Tom Rogic to a 5-year contract.

Celtic have dominated the game. Surprised that Motherwell haven't offered more in an attacking sense.

Love how players who have been around for a while like McGregor and Forrest have come on under Brendan Rodgers and are complimented by the likes of Ntcham, Dembele etc

Rogic signing a new deal is fantastic, not just for Celtic but Scottish football. Great player.

Well deserved victory for Celtic. Two very good goals. Winning back-to-back trebles is no mean feat and the first time it has been done in Scotland.

Rogic is class. Always shows up in the big games. Sadly, rarely completes 90 minutes but getting him signed up for another 5 years is great business.