Ryder Cup 2018 (1 Viewer)

Gromit

Anyone watching this?

Europe are leading America 8-3 with one match left out on course in the morning games today. America are 1 up in that game with 2 holes to play.

Team Europe has been great since yesterday afternoon.

Don’t have a lot of faith in US pulling this back. Strength in depth of their team was an illusion.

If we can get to 10 1/2 this afternoon, there would surely be no way back for the Americans tomorrow.

At the risk of being controversial, I've really enjoyed watching Spieth play today, some absolutely fantastic golf from him.

Fraser

Fraser

Tiger Woods shouldn't be playing. He looks like he should be in A&E!

Molinari and Fleetwood have been a joy to watch.

Europe 10 USA 6

Europe need four and a half points to win the Ryder Cup.

Fleetwood and Molinari have been solid, but blessed to come up against Woods 3 times
Even at the peak of his powers Woods was never been a great Ryder Cup player. He looks like he is struggling with his back his week though.

The singles matches could well be a procession for the Europeans

Singles should be a formality for Europe. The Americans have been very disappointing.

Hate these singles matches. They swing back and forth so quickly.

Europe still in control though.

Hilarious narrative from Sky there that this is still a close match!

    Major Tom replied to the thread Mindhunter.
    First three episodes are excellent. Better than season one.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread General Premier League 2019/20 Discussion Thread.
    Very nice result for Spurs against City. Had to ride their luck at times but that's to be expected. City will be disappointed to have...
    Coutinho immediately becomes one of their absolute best players, so it's well worth it for them - he's good enough that they can...
    Goal of the season already!?
    Pocket Casts and Player FM