Robert De Niro (1 Viewer)

  • Created By Thread starter Franco Pinion

A once great actor and something of a hero of mine seems to be desperate to erase any credibility he once had.

I could put up with the camp sailor thing, the embarrassing Fockers thing, the cringe-worthy grandad thing, even Warburtons bread (you would have thought someone would have told him how to pronounce it though).

But the last straw, dressed up like a twat flogging KIA cars. How much money do you need before you die?

  • Agree
Reactions: Biscuit
Biscuit

Biscuit

Meet the Fockers was funny I thought and it was good to see a serious actor ham it up a little but I agree, tv ads at say £50,000 to £100,000 a pop suggests he is on his arse a bit possibly and a bit desperate.

Surely that can't be the case and he is just being a greedy focker?

Maybe he's just taking the piss out of himself, for a laugh and old times. Surely he's not dropped his standards for real.

Old famous bloke trying to make a few quid from adverts. I think you'll find this happens all the time. He'll be gutted some geezers on Forum Banter don't like it.

    I think Trippier could do well in Spain. He has very good technique his lack of pace lets him down. He had a very poor season last year...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Google Stadia.
    Google has clarified a few points regarding the launch and features of Stadia. In a Reddit AMA hosted by Stadia director of product...
  • Bandit
    Bandit posted the thread Marvel's Avengers (Square Enix) in VIDEO GAME NEWS.
    Releasing on Xbox One, PS4, Stadia and PC on May 15th, 2020
  • Bandit
    Bandit replied to the thread Formula 1 2019: Discussion Thread.
    The ground effect cars will cost millions to develop and have absolutely no real world application either. It is a step in the right...
  • Bandit
    Bandit replied to the thread Summer Transfer Window 2019.
    Tripper seems so much younger than he actually is at 28/29 in September Had a poor season last year, £20million is great business from...
  • Bandit
    Bandit replied to the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread.
    No idea how Hill got away without a suspension. They have him on tape threatening his girlfriend like. Insane.
  • SteveO
    SteveO replied to the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread.
    Chiefs receiver Tyreek Hill will not be suspended by the NFL after an investigation into alleged child abuse.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Adventure Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D..
    Agents of Shield season 7 will be its final season.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Mindhunter.
    The second season of Netflix’s “Mindhunter” is headed our way on August 16th, and the streaming service has today provided us with our...
    • mindhunter-2.jpg
    • mindhunter-4.jpg
    • mindhunter-5.jpg
    • mindhunter-6.jpg
    • mindhunter-13.jpg
    • mindhunter-16.jpg
  • David76
    David76 posted the thread Mindhunter in ON THE BOX.
    Title: Mindhunter Genre: Drama, Crime Creator: Joe Penhall First aired: 2017-10-13 Overview: An agent in the FBI's Elite...
    • r7RIwuceOaDP4KTmU1EFeDniRq4.jpg