Drama Riviera (1 Viewer)

  • Created By Thread starter Bandit

Title: Riviera

Genre: Drama

First aired: 2017-06-15

Creator: Neil Jordan

Cast: Julia Stiles, Lena Olin, Anthony LaPaglia, Iwan Rheon, Dimitri Leonidas, Roxane Duran, Adrian Lester, Phil Davis

Overview: After newlywed Georgina's billionaire husband Constantine is killed in a yacht explosion, she is shocked to discover the fortune and lifestyle he maintained was surrounded by violence, lies and murder. She soon must step out of her comfort zone to protect the family...and herself.

I don't know anyone who actually made it through Season 1. Anyway, here is the trailer for Season 2.