Thriller Red Sparrow (2018)

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Red Sparrow (2018)

Tagline: Seduce. Deceive. Repeat.

Genre: Mystery, Thriller

Director: Francis Lawrence

Cast: Jennifer Lawrence, Joel Edgerton, Matthias Schoenaerts, Charlotte Rampling, Jeremy Irons, Ciarán Hinds, Joely Richardson, Mary-Louise Parker, Bill Camp, Douglas Hodge, Thekla Reuten, Sakina Jaffrey, Sergei Polunin, Kristof Konrad, Joel de la Fuente, Nicole O'Neill, Simon Szabó, Louis Hofmann, Sergej Onopko, David Z. Miller, Sasha Frolova

Release: 2018-03-01

Runtime: 140

Plot: Prima ballerina, Dominika Egorova faces a bleak and uncertain future after she suffers an injury that ends her career. She soon turns to Sparrow School, a secret intelligence service that trains exceptional young people to use their minds and bodies as weapons. Dominika emerges as the most dangerous Sparrow after completing the sadistic training process. As she comes to terms with her new abilities, she meets a CIA agent who tries to convince her that he is the only person she can trust.

Saw this tonight, loved it. A proper spy film. Lawrence is very good but Joel Edgerton is exceptional. To be fair the acting is top drawer all round. Anyway, Red Sparrow is a gripping thriller and an all round quality film.

    Major Tom replied to the thread Mindhunter.
    First three episodes are excellent. Better than season one.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread General Premier League 2019/20 Discussion Thread.
    Very nice result for Spurs against City. Had to ride their luck at times but that's to be expected. City will be disappointed to have...
    Coutinho immediately becomes one of their absolute best players, so it's well worth it for them - he's good enough that they can...
    Goal of the season already!?
    Pocket Casts and Player FM