"Recipe Book" Forum

  • Created By Thread starter Gemma

I've added a new forum called "Recipe Book".

Sadly the add-on we used on General Chatter isn't compatible yet with this version of the forum software but I think in the meantime what I've come up with will allow us to add recipes. If you can a new thread in the recipe forum you will see a list of options - serves, prep time, cooking time, calories, category etc (see attachment below).

You can also add your own tags to the post and upload images.

If you have any suggestions, let me know.

Attachments

Recipes now have their own dedicated area.

If you click on Recipe Book in the navigation menu you will be taken to an index of recipes. I've set up all the categories we had before and transferred over all the recipes that were in the forums.

To add a recipe, click on the Add Item button and then add the recipe details and upload an image.

You can also rate, comment on and "like" recipes.

If you have any problems, please let us know :)

Cherub

Cherub

Looks great Gemma! x

    Major Tom reacted to Malcolm's post in the thread Hello there! I'm Malcolm with Like Like.
    Hello ForumBanter, My name is Malcolm! Not really good at writing introductions but here goes nothing.. I'm from the great white north...
    Barca have to free up wages as much as anything - 66% of turnover which is very high for such a big club
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread What Are You Reading?.
    Feel like a lifetime since I read it but remember it as a tremendous and deeply disturbing book. Might be time to reread it.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Ad Astra (2019).
    I'm looking forward to seeing what James Gray does with a sci-fi canvas.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom reacted to Best's post in the thread Ad Astra (2019) with Like Like.
    I just heard about this today. Brad Pitt stars as an astronaut who "travels to the outer edges of the solar system to find his...
  • Gemma
    Gemma reacted to Biscuit's post in the thread Interesting Photographs with Like Like.
    Meet Bruce Stunning photograph, apparently the bloke who took didn't think it was that great then it went viral Photographer...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Microsoft announces Xbox Game Pass for PC.
    Focus Home Interactive is one of several companies planning to release games through Xbox Game Pass for PC. Microsoft announced Xbox...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread UEFA League of Nations.
    Portugal beat Switzerland 3-1. Cristiano Ronaldo scoring a hattrick. Think it's good for the Nations League that Portugal advanced...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread General Battlefield 5 News and Discussion.
    DICE is bring four new maps to Battlefield 5 with Chapter 4: Defying the Odds starting June 27. The new content for Battlefield 5 will...
    Coutinho to Spurs is the latest now because of his previous relationship with Pochettino. Eriksen to Spain then?