Latest Posts New Threads

Gemma
Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member

I've added a new forum called "Recipe Book".

Sadly the add-on we used on General Chatter isn't compatible yet with this version of the forum software but I think in the meantime what I've come up with will allow us to add recipes. If you can a new thread in the recipe forum you will see a list of options - serves, prep time, cooking time, calories, category etc (see attachment below).

You can also add your own tags to the post and upload images.

If you have any suggestions, let me know.

Attachments