Adventure Ready Player One (2018)

Title: Ready Player One (2018)

Tagline: A better reality awaits.

Genre: Adventure, Science Fiction, Action

Director: Steven Spielberg

Cast: Tye Sheridan, Olivia Cooke, Ben Mendelsohn, Lena Waithe, T.J. Miller, Simon Pegg, Mark Rylance, Philip Zhao, Win Morisaki, Hannah John-Kamen, Ralph Ineson, Susan Lynch, Clare Higgins, Perdita Weeks, Cara Pifko, Vic Chao, Cara Theobold, Isaac Andrews, Joel MacCormack, Kit Connor, Leo Heller, Antonio Mattera, Ronke Adekoluejo, Lynne Wilmot, Letitia Wright, Kae Alexander, Michael Wildman, Lulu Wilson, Adolfo Álvarez, Alonso Alvarez, Jadah Marie, Mckenna Grace, Arianna Jaffier, Armani Jackson, Britain Dalton, Jacob Bertrand, Daniel Zolghadri, Julia Nickson, Kiera Bell, William Gross, Gareth Mason, Samantha Russell

Release: 2018-03-28

Runtime: 140

Plot: When the creator of a popular video game system dies, a virtual contest is created to compete for his fortune.

Saw this in 3D this afternoon. Incredible visually spectacular movie.

The book was fantastic which I read a couple of months ago, without giving anything away the movie does wander from the book plot quite a bit but boy it’s great.

One of those movies that you will watch a few times, speilberg has captured his magic from years ago

I definitely need to go and see it in the cinema :geek:

From an enjoyment perspective I quite enjoyed watching it and appreciated a lot of references, second half went quite downhill vs the first though in my opinion.

  • Dylan
    Dylan replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
    Chelsea have confirmed the loan signing of Higuain for the rest of the season. I'd say PSG are gutted. Lost Rabiot to them and now De...
  • Dylan
    Dylan replied to the thread What Are You Reading?.
    Hunt Them Down by Simon Gervais. Enjoyed it, the central character has the potential to be a Jack Reacher type.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
    Sad news about Emiliano Sala. Poor poor guy. Why didn't he just take a few more hours out of his weekend and fly first class on a...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
    Summer signing but someone a few clubs were after, €75m and another possible €11m in add ons.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Manny Pacquiao v Adrien Broner.
    Broner really showed nothing in that fight, low output, back on the ropes, circling out of range and holding all the time. Manny did a...
  • David76
    David76 liked Major Tom's post in the thread Resident Evil 2.
    I remember playing RE2 when it first came out in 1998, so much hype then too, it was brilliant. Got my mate to play the first couple...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Resident Evil 2.
    My code arrived from CD Keys. Pre loading now :)