Mobile Phones Readly.com Magazine App Subscription (1 Viewer)

I signed up to Readly a couple of months ago. They have a huge catalogue of magazines available, right at your fingertips. If I'm travelling by train or out, say for lunch, by myself I've always got my tablet (I can also access my account via mobile phone or desktop) with me and I can just load up the app and choose a magazine to read. I find it really convenient and so much cheaper than buying a physical copy of the magazine.

The magazines are updated when new issues are available and you can view magazines from 20 countries including the UK, America and Australia.

If you want to give it a go, check out - Readly.com