Random Thoughts....Post Yours! (1 Viewer)

How can the weather forecasters get it sooooo wrong!!

It rained goals today.

I watched 3 matches. Rangers, Spurs and Barcelona games and a total of 28 goals were scored in just these games.

Madness.

Been a good first month or so since opening Forum Banter.

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realise you're wrong.

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realise you're wrong.
Especially when you're arguing with the missus! :eek:

Random thought for today.....Mayonnaise is better than ketchup.

Reactions: Aimie

That's the last time I'm painting the front door frame. 3 times I've done it and I'm not happy with any of the colours. This one will need to do!

Toxic Princess
Staff member

Toxic Princess

It's Saturday, I got chores to do and I can't wait to get absolutely nothing done.

Zidane
Staff member

Zidane

If someone who was born blind drew a human what would it look like?

If anyone has lost their appetite I think I have it

I feel cold tonight. Could quite easily have the fire on :(