Random Thoughts....Post Yours! (1 Viewer)

How can the weather forecasters get it sooooo wrong!!

It rained goals today.

I watched 3 matches. Rangers, Spurs and Barcelona games and a total of 28 goals were scored in just these games.

Madness.

Been a good first month or so since opening Forum Banter.

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realise you're wrong.

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realise you're wrong.
Especially when you're arguing with the missus! :eek:

Random thought for today.....Mayonnaise is better than ketchup.

Reactions: Aimie

That's the last time I'm painting the front door frame. 3 times I've done it and I'm not happy with any of the colours. This one will need to do!

Toxic Princess
Staff member

Toxic Princess

It's Saturday, I got chores to do and I can't wait to get absolutely nothing done.

Zidane
Staff member

Zidane

If someone who was born blind drew a human what would it look like?

If anyone has lost their appetite I think I have it

I feel cold tonight. Could quite easily have the fire on :(

  • Gemma
    Gemma reacted to Indigo's comment on blog entry Just Live with Like.
    I dreaded turning 30. Turned out to be one of the best years of my life so far. You're doing great babe, you are an inspiration! xxx
  • Gemma
    Gemma replied to the thread Hi Everyone.
    Welcome, lovely. Great having you here :D
  • Gemma
    Gemma reacted to Indigo's post in the thread Hi Everyone with Love.
    Hi everyone. Just got an invitation to join up from Gemma. Looks great. Looking forward to chatting away.
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Last Site You Visited?.
    Audible. Looking for a new audio book.
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread FA Cup 2018/19.
    No shocks in the fifth round with just the Man United versus Chelsea tie to be played. It would be good to see a "smaller" club like...
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Science Fiction The Orville.
    I actually enjoy this more than Star Trek Discovery. Its the parody show of Star Trek that turned out to be a better Star Trek show...
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread.
    Could backfire then but I guess the Cowboys took the same risk keeping Ezekiel Elliott about the place for so long.
  • Birdman
    Birdman reacted to SteveO's post in the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread with Like.
    Read earlier that no punishment has been decided as yet but he is likely to serve a ban.
  • SteveO
    SteveO replied to the thread The Umbrella Academy.
    Looks intriguing and equally messed up. It was released on Netflix on Friday morning (10 episodes).
  • SteveO
    SteveO posted the thread The Umbrella Academy in ON THE BOX.
    Title: The Umbrella Academy Genre: Action & Adventure, Sci-Fi & Fantasy Creator: Steve Blackman Cast: Ellen Page, Tom Hopper...