Playstation/Sony PS4 Firmware 6.00 Update Out Now

Sony pushed out PS4 firmware 6.00 today, but don’t expect new features to be included.

Those firing up their PlayStation 4 today will notice a firmware update ready to be installed. PS4 firmware 6.00 is around 447.MB and doesn’t include any new features.

Much like firmware 5.56, 6.00 only improves system stability.

The last firmware update to include new features was 5.50 which added Supersampling Mode, rearranged the Library section, and included other quality of life features.

PS4 firmware update 6.00 is available for download now. You’ll need this update to play online, and to log into the network.
Consoles left in Rest Mode will automatically download and apply the update.

  • Dylan
    Dylan replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
    Chelsea have confirmed the loan signing of Higuain for the rest of the season. I'd say PSG are gutted. Lost Rabiot to them and now De...
  • Dylan
    Dylan replied to the thread What Are You Reading?.
    Hunt Them Down by Simon Gervais. Enjoyed it, the central character has the potential to be a Jack Reacher type.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
    Sad news about Emiliano Sala. Poor poor guy. Why didn't he just take a few more hours out of his weekend and fly first class on a...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
    Summer signing but someone a few clubs were after, €75m and another possible €11m in add ons.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Manny Pacquiao v Adrien Broner.
    Broner really showed nothing in that fight, low output, back on the ropes, circling out of range and holding all the time. Manny did a...
  • David76
    David76 liked Major Tom's post in the thread Resident Evil 2.
    I remember playing RE2 when it first came out in 1998, so much hype then too, it was brilliant. Got my mate to play the first couple...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Resident Evil 2.
    My code arrived from CD Keys. Pre loading now :)